Study

During school, Izuku and Toga where having lunch on the roof again. Yet well having lunch together, Izuku was hardly eating and focused on some school work that he looked quite focused on doing. Toga notice this and wanted to see what exactly he was working on. So while he was focused on his work, Toga then scooched a bit closer to him, nearly having her shoulder press against his. Well close to him she then looked at what he was working.

~Toga~

"So what are you working on?"

Immediately after hearing Toga say this, Izuku something turned his head to look over at her but as he did he was suddenly face to face with Toga, so close that her face was the only thing he could see. From seeing her so close, Izuku's entire face went completely red as he then looked away from Toga to hide his face from her. Yet as he did so he went ahead and answered her question.

~Izuku~

"W-well, just some m-math problems that's a-all."

~Toga~

"I see. But why are you doing that during lunch?"

To answer Toga's question, Izuku lightning looks back at her, with now only a bit of blush on his cheeks.

~Izuku~

"W-well I have a pretty big math test coming up Friday and I'm not really the greatest at math. So I'm just trying to study and figure some of these problems out. But a lot of them are pretty difficult to answer."

Hearing Izuku say this, Toga smirked as an idea popped up in her head.

~Toga~

"So you're having some trouble huh?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah I am."

~Toga~

"I could help you out. If you want?"

~Toga~

"R-really?"

As Izuku said this, he then looked at Toga with a hopeful expression on his face.

~Toga~

"Of course. In fact, math is one of my strongest subjects. So I will gladly help you study for that test of yours."

Immediately right after hearing this, Izuku was ecstatic as he then got really close to Toga making her blush as she was face to face with him.

~Izuku~

"You really think you can help me!?"

~Toga~

"Y-yeah I can."

As Izuku head Toga say this, he then grabbed her right hand and held it in between both hands as he then smiled at her.

~Izuku~

"Thank you so much Toga! You really are doing me a huge favor!"

~Toga~

"N-no problem. Just happy to help a friend in need."

With Toga feeling Izuku's hands grabbing her's, she felt her own heart pounding so hard in her chest that she thought going to burst right out. But soon enough, the two then heard the bell ring.

~Izuku~

"Lunch is over already? But I barely eat anything at all

Immediately right after saying this, Izuku lets go of Toga's hand as he then turned his focus no his unfinished bento which she begin eating as much as he could while picking up some of his work. Yet as he did so, Toga gripped her right hand and held it against her chest where she still felt her heart pounding and even felt the warmth of Izuku's hands, which made her smile. Eventually they went back inside and began walking down the stairs together. Yet while doing so, Izuku went ahead and asked Toga of where they should go, so she could help him study.

~Izuku~

"So should we go to the library to study?"

~Toga~

"I was thinking of another place we could go. Somewhere more private, where we won't be interrupted or have any distractions."

Hearing this, Izuku then looked over at her, with curiosity.

~Izuku~

"Where exactly?"

As smile formed on Toga's face, she then glanced over at him.

~Toga~

"My place."

~Izuku~

"Your place? Are you sure?"

~Toga~

"I'm positive. So how about this upcoming weekend you come over my place and we'll get started on that studying. Kay?"

Izuku was a bit nervous I'm a thought of going over to Toga's house especially since she was a girl. But he realized that they won't be alone since most likely her parents will be there.

~Izuku~

"Hmm, okay then."

~Toga~

"Great. In this upcoming weekend you're studying session will begin at my place. I'll be looking forward to it."

~Izuku~

"M-me too."

As Deku said this, the both of them then stepped down from the stairs and we're now in the hallway really looked at one another one more time before heading back to their own classrooms.

~Izuku~

"Well then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow and weekend."

~Toga~

"Hehe, you sure will."

~Toga~

"Now see you around."

With that said, Izuku begin heading back to class. But yet as he did so Toga call called out to him.

~Toga~

"Izuku."

As heard his name he then stopped walking as he then turned around to see Toga wave at him with a big smile on her face.

~Toga~

"I hope you have a great rest of your day."

With these words being said,  Izuku blushed and smiled from Toga's kind words.

~Izuku~

"Y-you too, Toga."

After telling Toga this, Izuku turned back around and began heading back to this class. Which Toga then did the same.

~Hours later~

Many hours later after school, Izuku was home and in his room where he studied a bit. Yet while studying, the thought of Toga kept running past Izuku's mind over and over again, making him unable to concentrate on studying. So Izuku did the one thing to do while thinking of Toga. He moved his work aside and pulled out his notepad where he then flipped through a few pages until eventually stopping, with his pencil in his right hand, he then began drawing. With doing this he was completely focused, nothing else popped up in his mind. But suddenly while drawing, the door to his room flings open and his mom steps inside.

~Inko~

"Izuku, dinner is ready!"

From hearing this, Izuku quickly dropped his pencil and closed his notebook out of embarrassment. After doing this he then glanced over his shoulder back at his mom.

~Izuku~

"M-mom! I told you about knocking."

~Inko~

"Oh I'm sorry dear. I didn't mean to interrupt your studying. I just want to tell you that dinner was ready."

~Izuku~

"I-it's mom. I'll head to the kitchen in a minute."

~Inko~

"Okay, if you say so."

So with that said, Inko closed the door, leaving Izuku alone in his room as he then reopened his notebook and look down at his drawings of Toga.

~To be continued~