Chapter 3

°•{|Narrator's POV|}•°

Today the Countrhumans who is pared up with America in the "Sociolazition Project" is now at the park. "Okay America. Tell me. Why the fuck did you drag us in here?!" Viet asked. "First of all Viet. Mr. UN told me there will be a Sociolazition Project since there are countryhumans who are unsociolized. He wants us to go on an adventure" Ame said. "Yeah! My brother is not here!" South Korea said. "Brother? You have a brother Souko?" Phil asked. "Oh I mean sister" He said. "Are you sure?" Phil asked. "y-yes! Ofcourse!" Souko said. "I'm starting to think something's wrong..." Una whispered. "Why are we this many?" Kaz asked. "Idk but luckily we have Vans to ride to go to our destinations" Ame said. "Great we're gonna be travelers..." JP said. "Of come on Onii-Chan this will be fun!" Nekomi said. "Heh we better leave the two lovebirds alone~" Bela said. "Unlucky Mal. She's not with Singa" Viet said. "Shut up! I don't need him!" Mal said. "But he needs you~" Phil said. "Phil stop it!" Mal said. "Okay, first of all. Stop arguing. Second I'll be the one paring you in the van" Ger said. "And why you? It should be me" Ame said. "Sorry America. I do NOT trust you" Ger said and Ame rolled his eyes. "Okay the van has eight seats. We are all 18. 8+8=16. Meaning we will be pared in two groups. The other two left people would be riding the car" Ger said and Una came up to him and whispered in his ear. "Hey how about Phil and Ame ride the car?" Una said. "I am not doing that. Ame might do something stupid" Ger whispered. "Please Ger~ this is one in a life time. Just pair them please~" Una said. "Okay. I would also love to see this role" Ger said. "Wait you also ship them?" Una asked. "I secretly ship them" Ger said with a smirk. "Okay Me, Russia, Belarus, Kazkahastan, Vietnam, Israel, South Korea and Nekomi, we are in group 1. In group 2 it will be JP, Ukraine, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia and China. The one who will be riding the car is America and Philippines" Ger said and Ame looked at him while the others were just fan-girling except for Rus, Viet, Isra and JP. "Ieeee~ see even Ger ships you too~" Bela said. "It's okay with me" Phil said and smiled while Ame was red.

°•{|Souko's POV|}•°

We took a seat in the van. The one who was driving was Ger and Rus was beside Ger. Kaz was at Ger's back, Viet was at Rus's back while Bela was between them. I was at Kaz's back, Isra was at Viet's back while Nekomi is between us. "Nekomi-Chan is so excited!" Nekomi said. "I know. This will be fun" I said. Nekomi is my girlfriend for 2 weeks so I decided that she should sit next to me. I got my earpods and decided to listen to some music. I put the left earpods in my left ear while I put the right earpods at Nekomi's right ear. "What music should we listen to bae?" I asked. "Hmm, how about Suzume!" She said. "Okay but promise not to be noisy. Your noisy everytime you sing it" I said and she nod. I played the song "Suzume" and leaned next to the window. This song is actually relaxing, I just don't play it often since Nekomi would come singing it loud.

After some minutes I just noticed Nekomi singing it in an Angelic voice. The other looked at her as she sing. "Woh girl. Your good at singing" Bela said. "Arigatō Bela-Senpai" Nekomi said. "Atleast you didn't sing it loud this time. That was beautiful my love" I said. "Thank you" Nekomi said. "Yeah are you guys finnish with your lovely dovely?" Kaz said getting annoyed. "Your just jealous because you can't get a girl" I said. "How about your fans? Do they know you guys are dating?" Viet asked. "Not really. If I tell them the news they'll attack Nekomi" I said. "Your right about that. If Nekomi got killed by your fans, you'll get killed by his brother and then you'll be buried together like Romeo and Juliet" Bela said. "Shut up, I won't let my crazy fans kill her" I said. "That's kinda offensive to say, not all of your fans are crazy" Isra said. "I know, it's just like all of my fans are crazy and some are just chill" I said. "Bro, you have some abs. I thought your fat of drinking boba all day" Viet said which made me confused. I look at my shirt and it revealed a little part of me. I covered it and look at him. "I'm not fat. I excersice everyday" I said. "With that boba of yours it's kinda hard to say you have abs" Viet said. "Shut up, your just jeoulous" I said. "oh yeah? I'll show you mine" Viet said. "GUYS! THERE'S TWO GIRLS HERE!" Bela said. Nekomi and Bela cupped their cheeks. "I wonder what Joe doing now? Probably kissing Phil~" I whispered. I already know Joe liked here. Joe is my friend ofcourse I know his love one. Although he's trying to deny he's having feelings for Phil since he doesn't like to fall in-love.

°•{|Nada's POV|}•°

We were just talking in the car. JP was the driver, N.Z was beside JP, I was at JP's back, Aus was at N.Z's back while Una was between us, in the back Indo was at my back, China was at N.Z's back while Indo was beside Mal. I hate it when Mal and Indo are together especially without Phil. Phil is the most cooperative and will always cooperate them but sometimes she's always chaotic. Now Phil is gone no one will cooperate this two and I can see that grin in their faces that scared me. These two are the most chaotic why does Ger have to put them together?. Just then a ballon piped which suprised us including JP which made him look at the back. "What was that?" JP asked. Before someone could answer JO was about to crash. "JP!" I said. He look back and go to he other direction to prevent us from crashing over an other car. Mal and Indo then started laughing while we were looking at them angrily. "Guys! We almost crashed!" China said. "*Laughs* You could've saw your reactions, *laughs*" Indo said. "But we will saw your reactio so when I slap you!" Una said. "Bae chill" I said. "Seriously you two! We almost crashed!" JP said. "Sorry *laughs*" Mal said. "I just hope they don't have another prank..." I whispered and gulped my salive just thinking about it.

°•{|Ame's POV|}•°

I put the car on automatic drive. I out the destination and the car would just lead us there. I really don't want to drive today. Me and Phil sit on the back seat of the car and it started to drive automatically. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Just wait. It's a suprise" I said and she chuckle. "Why?" I asked. "I remember that time when you used to be rebelious to Mr. British" She said and continued to chuckle. Oh yeah those days. I even broke his tea cup back then. I smile remembering those days even though I cmgor punished by that. "Yeah. Remember that time when you got involved?" I said. "Yeah! It was your fault! You threw Mr. British's tea bags in the sea. I was just with you that time because I was playing when he started to chase me!" She said. "Yeah, we ran to the forest and got into a cave" I said. "Yeah! And you pushed me and Mr. British saw me!" She said and I laugh. "Atleast I got payback. I tell where you are" She said. "And then the both of us got punished" I said. "it was your fault!" She said and I laugh and she punch my shoulder playfully. "Remember when we were kids? Even though you were so young you already write novels" I said. "Yeah I mean in that age I already know novels" She said. "Hey remember the Pirates Of The Carribean?" I asked. "Oh yeah! That one show Mr. British would let us watch!" Phil said. "Yeah, we used to dance to the song of it" I said. "Yeah! One time you were dancing it in the stairs and you fell" She said and we laugh. Remembering our old memories made me happy. Hearing her laugh was music to my ears. "You still remember that one piano lesson Ame?" She asked. "Yeah!" I said. "That was our punishment when you threw the tea bags at the sea. Mr. British said we have to play one of the most hardest Piano music's or else he won't let us leave the room" She said. "Yeah and we escaped threw the window" I said. "And we fall and we got injuries. When we woke up we were at the hospital" She said and we laugh again. "You look like a replecon back then" She said. "Yeah right Ms. Perfect" I said. "Yeah replecon" She said. The old names we used to call each other as kids.

After a while we got bored and I hear Phil laughing. "why are you laughing?" I asked. "L-look *laughs*" She said. She show me a video of a fan made meme. This meme were made by the humans. Humans edit us with unknown shit. Some of them are Ven real scenarios that happend in our world that actually suprised me. The video was actually funny and we laughed. "Who made that?" I asked. "Made by a girl" She said. "That actually happend" I said. The video was about me trying to speak Tagalog. I found it funny. I realized that I pronounced the words wrong. "What was the real prounounciation of Put tank in the mall?" I asked and she laughed hardly. "It's putang ina mo. It's a curse word in our country" Phil said. "and what's funny about Pookie?" I asked and she laughed once again. "Stop it!" She said. "Why?" I asked. "It kinda means your mother's... Down" She said and I realized and smirked. "Don't worry I'll see your's one day" I whispered and she didn't heard me. She just kept on watching videos. It might sounds creepy but as she was watching videos I just stared at her chest. I mean us boys do it sometimes so I guess it's normal. But ofcourse when she founds out she's gonna get mad so I just secretly stared at it.

I was while making this part. I was literally screaming in my room while making this part. Damn🤣

Published: May 2, 2024
Words Counted: 1828