Steve x fem y/n:🥺🙄i have to let u go🥺🙄

Steve p.o.v

I didn't want to, but I had. It was so hard to break up with her; I love her to much. My arms wrapped around her as I held onto her, not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry darlin. I have to let u go"

I can still hear her beautiful voice, and her beautiful purr.

"It's okay Steve. You have to me go. U have to let me, let u go."

I cried my heart out- I can't let her go. We had to much history together.

"Steve..." (y/n 🙄)

"I love u"

"Steve..." (y/n)

"I don't wanna let u go"

"Steve... u have to let the car go." (Y/n)

"NEVER!!"

I cling onto the hood of my car, not letting go. Darry and the others tried pulling me off but they fail; y/n sighed. But I didn't care- my nail dug into the hood of the car and didn't let go.

"Steve. She had her time, it's her time to go. (Y/n)

"No!!"

Y/n p.o.v

I sighed looking at this scene; Steve was hanging on the hood of the car while darry- and the other pulled him around his waist. He loved his car too much. Steve named it "Sally"

"Baby please."

"NO. WE HAVE TO MUCH HISTORY TOGETHER. U KNOW THAT Y/N-" (steve)

"Steve..."

"Me and u watched the stars on her hood." (Steve)

"Steve..."

"We fucked in THIS car too" (Steve)

"Okay i get it. But u have to let it go."

" (it) Has A Name!!" (Steve)

"Okay okay.. sally- u have to let Sally go."

His mustang reached it limits the engine won't crank anymore; and the battery died. Now the people at the tow company was going to take it to the savage yard, but this man....

"I love u Sally" (steve)

Now he's petting the hood of the car like a cat. Two-bit laughed his ass off, while soda was recoding this live for Instagram.

"Baby listen to me-"

"Huh?" (Steve still crying)

"I know this is hard, and you 2 have a lot of history together. But are u considering her feelings."

He sniffed as I wiped his tears, he looked at me. I smiled gently, touching his shoulder.