Chapter 1

°•{|Narrator's POV|}•°

Welcome to Ednarsami a place where most countries live. Ednarsami is a big and famous city and CH world. There are cars, skyscrapers, buildings and many more beautiful things. Not only Countries live here but also humans, Statehumans, Provincialhumans, Cityhumans and more.

There is a 20 year old female who is combing her long, silky hair in a balcony at a mansion. Her name is Philippines or let's just call her Phil. Phil is a country leader and she lives with her wealthy family. This family is called the "Maharlikan Family".

"*Sigh* what should I do now?" She asked herself as she return her comb to the drawer. Phil is pretty bored today and has nothing to do. "Well since it's the morning I guess I should check them out. Maybe they have something to do" She said. She closed the transparent slide door in her balcony and went out of her room.

When she step out of the room she saw her sister-in-law North Korea and Balñen sitting in the couch. "Hey guys!" She greeted umwhile going down the stairs. "Hey buddy!" Bal said. "Good morning Lia" She greeted. Phil sat in the couch next to them and leaned. "What brings you here?" North asked. "I was bored in my room. How about you? What brings you here?" Phil asked and the both of them chuckle. "We will be living here" Bal said. "REALLY?!" Phil asked excitedly. "Yep. We have finally decided to move here. It's been hard for us to be far away with out husband's" North said. "Greg and Arti would be excited to hear this! Have they heard this?" Phil asked and the both of them shrugged their heads. "We are planning to surprise them. Do you know where they are?" North asked. "Arti and Greg said that they will be back at night. Ze, Martin and them would be doing something" I said. "Oh okay we understand" North said. "Say, what are you two ladies doing here?" Mrs G said (Germany's mom. I don't know his mom's name. If it's Here's mom I would put a G on it. If it's Russia's mom I will put a R on it). "We will be moving here" North asked. "Oh how exciting~" Mrs R said. "You should get your bags at you husband's room or their house" Mrs G said. "You guys are really rich. You guys already have a mega sized mansion yet each of you have an own house?" North said and Phil's aunt nod. "This is our main house. This is where we often live. We only use our house for space or important purposes" Mrs R said. "Well I guess we would put many things here and half of our things in their house since they often live stay here" North said. "May I ask for their room?" Bal asked politely. "Ofcourse no need to be polite. Greg's room is upstairs. His door has a yellow star on it's middle. You know Greg he loves stars" Mrs R said. "Arti's room is also upstairs. All of our rooms our upstairs. His door has a black heart and a gun symbol at the middle" Mrs G said. "May we ask for their house?" North asked. "here is their house" Mrs G said and handed them a paper that writes their house address. "Thank you for the information Mrs. G and Mrs. R" North said. "Oh please just call us whatever you want. Your family now" Mrs. G said. "Thank you" Bal said. North and Bal then went upstairs to put their things. The two ladies then look at Phil with a boring impression at his face. "So. Bored?" Mrs. R said. "Yeah..." She said. "Don't worry. How about you hang-out with your friends today?" Mrs. G suggested. "Aunt that's a great idea! Although if you saw my friends PLEASE do not embarass me" Phil said. "We can't promise that sweetie" Mrs. G said. "Ofcourse you won't. I'll text the others. Bye!" Phil said and went to her room.

°•{|Phil's POV|}•°

I get my phone from my room and was about to text my friends when Ame sended me a message.

McDonalds

Hey Phil

Jollibee