Information

I know most of you skip this. But it's okay it doesn't matter.

In this story Philippines Maharlika and America English are great allies. Phil and Ame never been in a relationship before.

Phil is very scared of love. She once love someone but he was a human. That human was her friend. The humans name is Jerry. When Jerry said the he has a girlfriend her heart broke. That is why she was scared of love.

America in the other hand, many people are also in love with him due to his looks. He never been in love before until Phil came in his life. They were friends since childhood. America just saw himself falling for her when they were at the 6th grade.

This story is not about school days. Again they have finnish college and now ruling their country or doing their jobs.

Philippines lives in a white mansion. Philippines and her family would sometimes visit each other. They would meet at the Maharlikan State Mansion. They can live and visit there.

America also lives in a mansion. He also has a building that kinda sounds like an apartment. That building is for the guest incase of any meetings and others.

Oh yeah in this story Mr. Kati, Mrs. Perla and the other dead countries are alive here in my story. In this story S.E, J.E and C.A didn't colonilied Phil. In this story no one has colonize Phil before. Again Phil and China are friends while Chinio and Phil are not. Chinio is not his ex or boyfriend. In this story Chinio would be flirting with him and again he would be using her for her money.

If you want to copy my plot, AU or something, please ask for my permission first.

That's all the information I would give for today I have many things to do. I hope you would enjoy the book. When I publish Chap 1 ofcourse 😅

Published: April 29, 2024
Words Counted: 240