BIO

Name:Jude Tsukihime

Age:10 (Mental Age 3010)

Affiliation: Boar Hat's (Owner)

                         Astraea Familia(When he joined the Astraea Familia)

Aliases: Dragon's Sin of Wrath 

Race:Nephilim

Weapons 

Spirit Spear Chastiefol「霊槍 シャスティフォル, Reisō Shasutiforu」: The Sacred Treasure of and the only Sacred Treasure not created by Dubs, but the . Chastiefol is utilized and controlled by . It can levitate and change its form at will, with its various forms having different special abilities derived from the Sacred Tree. Unlike any other Sacred Treasures, Chastiefol has been shown to awaken and evolve, becoming stronger with each time.

War Hammer Gideon「戦鎚 ギデオン, Sentsui Gideon」: The Sacred Treasure of . A giant war hammer that upon use greatly enhances Diane's . It can redirect magical attacks by absorbing and channeling them into the earth.

Twin Bow Herritt「双弓 ハーリット, Sōkyū Hāritto」: The Sacred Treasure of . A pair of luminous energy bows, summoned and formed by Gowther at will. It greatly increases the range of Gowther's , while also allowing him to automatically lock and track targets.

Demon Sword Lostvayne「魔剣 ロストヴェイン, Maken Rosutovein」: The Sacred Treasure of . An ornamental short sword with the special ability to create clones of the user. The clones together are only half as strong as the original, but can still use or other abilities of the original.

Morning Star Aldan「明星 アルダン, Myōjō Arudan」: The Sacred Treasure of . A floating crystal ball used by Merlin as a medium for her magic spells. The full range of its capabilities are still unknown.

Divine Axe Rhitta「神斧 リッタ, Jinpu Ritta」: The Sacred Treasure of . A huge one-handed axe with a frontblade shaped like a crescent moon or a monk's spade as well bladed spikes at the top and back. It has the power to store and release extreme amounts of high heat, which Escanor releases from his body via .

Holy Staff Courechouse「聖棍 クレシューズ, Seikon Kureshūzu」: The Sacred Treasure of . A ornate four section-staff that can strengthen Ban's physical and mental abilities to their maximum, as well as lengthen and distort its chain angle, allowing the wielder to attack from any angle at any opponent over a significant distance at an extremely high speed.

 A ornate four section-staff that can strengthen Ban's physical and mental abilities to their maximum, as well as lengthen and distort its chain angle, allowing the wielder to attack from any angle at any opponent over a significant distance at an...

Falna 

Level:1

Strength:4000SSS

Endurance:3200SS

Dexterity:1000S

Agility:2100SSS