Goodnight

Hours after school, Toga was in the gymnasium where she was overseeing her friends doing the death run as punishment for snooping on her and Izuku during lunch. Many of the other girls in the gymnastic club watched as well. As more hours passed by, the three girls struggled during this difficult obstacle course they had them almost out of breath, but eventually during the end of all club activities they managed to finish but we're completely out of breath and laying on the matted ground where they breathe quite heavily. Well they laid there, they saw Toga looking down at them with the little smile.

~Toga~

"I hope you three learned your lesson for peeping on me and Izuku."

~Friend 1, 2, 3~

"Yes, captain." / "Yes, captain." / "Yes captain."

~Toga~

"Now go get yourselves cleaned up and changed, so we can head home."

After that was said, Toga walked away to go get changed out of her gym clothes. Thirty minutes later, the three girls came walking out of the gymnasium wearing your school uniforms but we're still feeling quite tired from the obstacle course.

~Toga~

"It's about time that the three of you came out."

Hearing that, the three looked over to their left and saw Toga leaning against the wall.

~Toga~

"Now let's head home."

As Toga said this with a smile on her face, her friends then smile right back at her. After that, all four of them begin walking out of school together to head to the train station. While heading to the train station, the girls began to apologize to Toga for what they did.

~Friend 1~

"Hey Toga. We're really sorry for what we did."

~Friend 2~

"Yeah sorry, we had no right to peep on you like that."

~Friend 3~

"Especially if we knew you were going to give us the death run. So yeah we're really sorry."

~Toga~

"It's okay you guys. But I hope you've learned your lesson."

~Friend 1~

"Believe me, we have."

~Friend 2~

"Definitely."

~Friend 3~

Yeah. But I still have to know, do you like that guy?"

Right after she said this, Toga and the others completely stopped walking, which also made the other two girls quite scared. As the girl who asked the question looked over at them, she waited for a response.

~Friend 3~

"So what's the answer Tog-"

Suddenly the two of the girls made their way over to her where they then placed their hands over her mouth and pulled her away, where they began quietly yelling at her.

~Friend 1~

"You idiot, are you trying to make us do another death run!?"

~Friend 2~

"Yeah!? Why the heck you even asking her that question again!?"

With the two yelling at her, she didn't pride their hands off of her mouth and quietly yelled back at them.