The WhiteStache Agency

Cover story: Mina catches Izuky while he's thinking of new moves.

"Mhm, if I jump and then spin my legs around constantly, could I end up flying? I'll have to try it next time I-"

"Say cheese!" Mina interrupted, taking a photo to post on Delaykilo (Instagram's evil cousin).

"Hey, what was that for?" Izuku asked with a startled look on his face.

"Your fans keep bothering me to give them more pictures so I did. Honestly Izuku, you should post pictures more and interact with your fans more, it's a key part of becoming a great hero. Like, even All Might posts daily." The pink girl scolded him.

Thinking to himself for a moment, Izuku nodded. "You're right. So would pictures suffice? Or should I do more?" He wondered.

"Well..."

(Creds to BlamedOrange)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking through a desolate city, Shigaraki began to grow concerned at the lack of people until he sensed many people making their way to his area. "It seems like they're here." The man smirked.

As a blue phoenix landed in front of them, a loud boom could be heard before a blonde man appeared in the sky to land in front of Shigaraki. "Gurlalalala, so you are here!" The blonde man laughed, spinning his long naginata around in his hand.

"You were expecting me? How interesting." Tomura thought out loud as more of the WhiteStache agency appeared from behind many tall buildings.

"It was pure intuition, young man! Now as my city is still recovering, I'm going to offer you a chance to leave as I don't want to damage it any further, it is a lose-lose situation for you as Japan airports are now on high alert so going home would be stupid, but at least you'll be able to live for a bit longer." The hero proposed,

Sighing at the man's proposition, Tomura looked back at his squad and then at WhiteStaches. "I think we can take ya," Shigaraki stated, making The Phoenix raise an eyebrow.

"You're making a bad decision, not even Wolfram and Gale could beat us," Marco responded, trying to avoid another fight that would damage their city.

"Well guess what? We're not them!" Shigaraki declared before slapping his hand onto the floor, sending his decay right for WhiteStache and his forces.

Immediately, WhiteStache used his quirk to punch the ground, tearing up the concrete beneath them to stop the decay from spreading. "YOU CONNIVING BRAT, ATTACK!" The blonde man yelled, sending his sons into battle with the villainous group.

Flying in to attack Shigaraki, Marco created a talon to strike him, but instead, he was hit in the side by a blue leg. "No touching the boss." Dabi grinned before following up with another kick to launch him into a building.

"MARCO!" Vista shouted, trying to assist his comrade.

"Didn't you get the memo, NO INTERFERING!" Nine declared as a lightning bolt struck the swordsman.

Appearing in front of the white-haired villain, WhiteStache grabbed him by his neck and threw him into the air, away from the battlefield.

Following his trajectory, he cladded his sword in his quirk and swung it back. "The city is too precious, WE'LL FIGHT OUT HERE!" The man declared before bringing his blade down on Shigaraki.