Australia's Last Hope

Cover Page: Ho and Kodomo find an empty class to bunk lesson in (their other friend tagged along)

(I can't find the name of the creator, someone send it please)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Unknown POV)

Where am I? Why am I all bandaged up? What happened? Where's Inuzama? Did I lose? "What... happened." My hoarse voice spoke, shocking me.

"M-m-mommy, he's awake." A little boy stated, gaining my attention.

"Wait young one, where am I? What happened?" I spoke once again, forcing the kid to turn around.

"You had a fight with that really bad guy and lost, you're super hurt now." He explained, making me recall my fight against that tyrant.

Moving my bandaged arm, I used it to push me up into a sitting position. "Wait, don't sit up, your wounds." A beautiful brunette woman told me.

"I can't stay here, I must leave and inform everyone about the situation," I argued, forcing her to push me back down.

"You must heal before you even think about moving." She scolded me, making me roll my eyes.

Using all the strength I could, I moved her hands from my chest and sat back up. "I'm this country's last hope, I have to go. If I sit here, things will only get worse, I can only imagine what damage that tyrant has done to this country while I've been gone. The worst part is, I don't even know how long I've been out for." I argued, making her back away.

"You've been out for over a month Wiper The Great." A... month.

"I must go!" I declared, returning to my feet.

"But how will you get there, you'll definitely be spotted if you try to leave." She warned me, making me chuckle.

Walking over to the door, I turned around and smiled, "I'll swim there, I need to loosen up my joints anyway." I stated. "Now where's the door?"

"Turn left, go down the stairs and it's on the right."

"Thank you beautiful." I winked before running outside of the house. "Now which way is Japan?" I asked myself before taking a deep breath. "It's that way!" I pointed, running to the cliff.

Putting extra weight on my back foot, I leapt into the ocean, absorbing all the Kinetic energy from the landing.

"Four days, that's all I'll need."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third Person POV)

Sitting in front of his old teacher, Bakugo held out his three new swords for his master to inspect them. "Beautiful blades, if I'm not mistaken, these three are the named blades created by Huang." His former master noted, shocking Bakugo.

"S-So you do know about these blades." Katsuki stuttered.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I know a lot more than you think Katsuki." He gently smiled, making his former student nod hesitantly.