Departing from Wano

It had been over a week since the celebration of Wano's Liberation.

Luffy and Yukiko were basically treated like celebrities although a few things had to be dealt with.

During the week, Robin and Yukiko learned that Pluton was in Wano and the Kozuki Family were instructed to keep the battleship safe until the Deity of Destruction relieves them of their duty.

During the raid, they learned that Yvetal had appeared and destroyed Pluton for good. It would never threaten the world again.

---------

Meanwhile, two admirals arrived on Wano.

"You sure they are still here, Ryo-kun?" One was a woman with pitch black hair and a butterfly tattoo on her hand. She had a admiral coat, but she wore a dress similar to a Egyptian's. On the back of her coat was a Kanji for "Divine Justice."

"According to the Ship's stationed. Though, why wait till now to apprehend this crew? Not that I'm complaining." The other, a green haired male in an admiral coat with no shirt said. His coat had Kanji for "Redeeming Justice."

They walked to Udon Prison where those like King and Queen were imprisoned after their defeats.

"Oi, you must be of Yonko, or I should say, ex-Yonko Kaido's crew." The man said.

"Admirals? What are you doing here?"

One fallen Beast Pirate said as some attempted to attack......

Only for them to be impaled by wooden stakes and the woman attacked by transforming into a sphinx.

"Geez, the booze they have here sucks. It should be aged more." Ryokugyu said.

"What do you expect from a prison?" The woman, Kurochou asked. "Anyway, don't count on us being able to reach Strawhat yet." She said as Xeraneus and Yvetal appeared.

"Ah, the Deities of Life and Destruction.....even I can tell I'm no match..." The man said.

"Looks like Fate favors Strawhat. Just like it did so many times.........
East Blue...
Alabasta...
Skypiea...
Eneis Lobby...
CP9...
Moria...
The Celestial Dragons...
Impel Down...
Marineford...
Fishman Island...
Dressrosa...
Whole Cake...
And even now Wano...
All were examples that we let our pride blind us to the suffering of the people...as Marines we have to support Justice, but as humans, we have much to atone for...

If you return to Strawhat and Beast Master, give them this.....a lot of changes happened during the Reverie." Kurochou gave them a newspaper before they left.

"Well, we can't get Strawhat or take Wano since we can't use force anymore...but we'll take the remaining Beast Pirates off their hands." Ryokugyu said as they gathered the fallen pirates.

------
When Yukiko received a newspaper, she was surprised.

"Luffy. A lot has happened while we were in Wano. Look at this." She said as they looked at the paper.

----------
The recent Reverie created a huge set of changes.

One was that Nefertari Cobra announced that he was stepping down as King of Alabasta within the next year and Vivi would take over as queen. She also had met a man that would be her consort, a Pokémon Pro Coordinator, named Nataku, who Yukiko knew from Sinnoh. The Kingdom of Alabasta was also reconnecting with Pokémon as those that lived there before have returned over the last two years.

Sanji wouldn't stop wailing at the news that Vivi was getting married now.
--------------
The second news was a shocker. Along with Cobra, King Riku of Dressrosa had vouched for the repeal of the Warlord System!

The Seven Warlords are government recognized pirates. While they are allowed to loot the government uses them as deterrence against other pirates. However recent actions within the last 2 years had changed the composition of the system multiple times and even calling in the question of it's credibility.

One example is the Warlord Crocodile. While pretending to be a hero for the people he actually led a coup against Alabasta in order to take over. But thankfully Luffy and Yukiko stopped his plan and he was expelled from the Warlords.

The man that replaced him was Marshall D Teach. However, before he can accomplish his goal, one of the old God's destroyed him and his crew in the Paramount War.

Jinbei, following his sense of Justice opposed said war and decided to resign.

Moria, once opposed The Strawhats and fought in the War, but he was deemed unfit to be a Warlord and was expelled.

Donquixote Doflamingo, the mastermind of the Dressrosa Incident ten years ago, was also a underground broker for Kaido but he lost the kingdom in the Liberation of Dressrosa.

Then Trafalgar Law, who sided with Strawhat to take down Doflamingo and Kaido, and was also removed from his position.

The Yonko

The Marines

And the Warlords

These three powers have supposedly kept peace, but now two kings stepped up to prove the Warlord System is corrupted as they took heavy losses.

After a heated debate at the Reverie...a landslide vote approved their proposition and passed it into law.

Therefore, the remaining Warlords are wanted Pirates again.

---------
The third piece of news is since Pokémon have gradually returned to Oceania, the New Genesis Government is now creating a system to include young people to become Pokémon Trainers starting with the Four Blues as a test before they try it in the Grand Line, hopefully to help decrease the number of bad pirates.

Professors and experts of Pokémon are already getting to work on creating a system that would be ready within the next year.
-----------
"Wow! A lot of changes did happen. But, the Cross Guild...what is Hawk-Eye and Crocodile doing working under Buggy?!" Luffy said as he read about the Clown.

"I can't imagine Hawk-Eyes willingly following a moron like him." Zoro sighed.

"Same with Crocodile. If I had to guess, they are using Buggy as a face to paint the target on his back. Doesn't help he used to be on Roger's ' ship too. But with him as a new Yonko....

Now its.....

Whitebeard
Shanks
Buggy
Luffy/Yukiko

As the new Yonko. But Whitebeard will have it put out he'll retire and choose one of his men to be a new Yonko." Sanji said.

"Yeah. Although the Warlord System....wonder what Hancock will do now?" Yukiko asked concerned. Although she never met the woman personally, she was a friend of Luffy's and was worried.

"Don't worry. Hancock's strong. She won't let that sway her." Her fiancé reassured.

--------------
Yeah, I'm back from a writer's block even if for a bit.

Although....I must ask........

If Luffy and Yukiko got married, where would it take place?

Who would they invite?

And who would they ask to officiate the ceremony?

And if Yukiko was found to be pregnant, how would the crew, Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Garp, Dragon, Rosetta, and Seraphina react?

Plz comment?