Do You Like Me

On a Monday morning, Toga has just walked out of a train station to make her way over to school. While on the way there, her friends suddenly surprised her from behind. After they did so they all began heading to school together.

~Friend 3~

"So you guys, what did you do over the weekend?"

With asking this question, Toga and the others look over at her, where they begin answering her question.

~Friend 2~

"Well I really didn't do much at all. What about you?"

Saying that she looked over to her left to hear the answer of the friend who asked the earlier question.

~Friend 3~

"Oh the usual. Sleeping in, snacking, and watching TV."

With hearing her answer, the friends standing beside Toga, rolled her eyes and shook her head left to right.

~Friend 1~

"Typical."

As she said this comment, the others look over at her and sees what she is doing.

~Friend 3~

"Let me guess. All you did this weekend was study. Am I right?"

~Friend 1~

"And what's wrong with that?"

~Friend 3~

"Oh I'll tell you what's wrong with that. It's boring. The weekend is supposed to be fun, not all work."

~Friend 1~

"Well excuse me for caring about my own education, unlike you."

As the two looked at one another with an angry expression. The other friend soon stepped in before things get a little out of hand.

~Friend 2~

"Okay, umm what did you do over the weekend Toga?"

Immediately after being asked this question, the other two girls looked over at her, as they then saw a smile form on her face along with blush on her cheek. Which from seeing this made them focus all of their attention on her.

~Toga~

"Heheh, well I spent a day with Izuku."

With hearing that name, the three girls were immediately invested on her weekend. So Toga begin to tell her friends all about her day with Izuku, which they couldn't help but to be intrigued the more they hear about it. Eventually it after reaching the school, Toga has just finished telling her friends about her day with Izuku.

~Toga~

"And I have to say, that has to be one of my best days ever."

After Toga said this, one of her friends immediately said the obvious as she suddenly points at her.

~Friend 3~

"You like him."

From hearing those three words, Toga and her friends all come to a stop as they were inches away from stepping foot inside the school. As there was nothing but silence between all four of them, the friend who said that soon broke the silence by speaking.

~Friend 3~

"Were we not thinking the same thing?"

~Friend 2~

"Uhh sort of, but I wasn't going to say anything."

~Friend 1~

"Come on you two. Stop saying nonsense. There's no way that Toga likes that first year. He is nothing but her friend, like how us three are her friends. Right Toga?"