leaks

TTPD OUT TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. FORTNIGHT MUSIC VIDEO OUT AT 8PM TMRW. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

but for the people leaking taylor's music honestly you guys aren't even fans because what the fuck.

i was sitting on the couch next to my mom scrolling on my phone while she was watching greys anatomy on the tv.

i was scrolling on my alt account that was a swiftie account through x to see how fans were reacting about the album coming out on friday. i was just as excited because my mom doesn't let me listen to the songs before so i was super hyped about the release. i was watching a video with the sound on and it started playing a song. my mom turned her head quickly.

"y/n where'd you get that?" she asked.

"get what? what do you mean?" i said confused.

"the song.." she said.

"oh i'm just scrolling through x. do you like the song? do you want the name of it or??" i asked stupidly.

"no y/n! give me your phone! who posted that?!" she said.

"uhhh i don't one of your fans on x. what's wrong with the song??" i asked.

"y/n that's my song..." she said.

"what?- oh... it's a leak??" i asked quietly. my mom nodded her head then she was silent.

"um ill be right back" she said obviously upset. my mom hated when stuff was leaked because she worked so hard on this album just for one of her 'fans' to leak it.

i felt so bad. i know how excited my mom was to release this album. she already had to release the track list early because someone leaked that. so she wasn't able to do a revealing like she did for midnights.

as i was sitting on the couch i heard the front door opens and it was dad coming in.

"hi sweetie how are you" he said as he came into the living room to greet me.

"i'm good how was your practice?" i asked.

"it was good" he said. "where's your mom?" he asked.

"um i think she's upstairs in you guys' room. she's pretty upset.." i said.

"oh... is she okay?" he asked.

"i don't know. her so called 'fans' are leaking the songs from the album on social media" i said. my dad let out a sigh.

"ok thanks y/n i'll go check on her. i love you" he said.

"love you too dad!" i said back.

trav's pov

i go upstairs and knock on the door.

"baby it's me can i come in?" i said. then the door unlocked. i waited a second before i opened the door. when i opened it there sat a clearly stressed and upset taylor.

"baby what happened" i said as i closed and locked the door behind me. i went to go sit on the bed next to her and she curled up in my lap. so i stroked her hair.

"i'm just upset." she said blankly.

"i'm sorry baby. do you wanna talk about it?" i asked and she shrugged.

i just continued to hold her and then she started sniffing and i knew she was about to cry.

"aww baby don't cry it's okay" i soothed.

"no it's not! everything is fucking ruined!" she cried.

"hey hey hey baby calm down you're okay" i soothed.

"i worked so fucking hard on this just for people to fucking leak it!" she sobbed

"i know baby i know. but you know what? i'm still so fucking proud of you you know why?" i said. she shrugged.

"because you worked your ass off for this album! who cares about the fake ass fans who leak your stuff. you have so many other fans who support what you don't and don't leak your music. okay?" i said. she nodded against my chest and sniffled.

"i'm so sorry baby i'm sorry this happened" i said as i kissed her head.

"i want ice cream" she said quietly. i let out a light chuckle. after i made sure tay was okay i went out to get ice cream for the three of us