WEDDING DAY

After the slap, Yn was angry on Taehyung and didn't speak to him and tried her best to ignore him for days, until the day of the wedding.

Let's see what happens on wedding day.
_____________

"I'm nervous Hyunjin..." Yn said anxiously as she paced in the room. "Yn calm down." Hyunjin said while grabbing her shoulders.

"How can I calm down now Hyunjin? It's matter of our lives... it's a whole amount of risk and i can't risk our whole lives." Yn said as tears were about to slip from her eyes but Hyunjin gently holds her hand.

"Yn... Taehyung loves you doesn't he?" Hyunjin said as Yn slowly nods as tears slipped from her eyes, "But I am not sure anymore Hyunjin." she replied as Hyunjin shook his head.

"I've seen it in his eyes Yn...he loves you, more than anything." Hyunjin said as Yn sighs but nods as she knew that this whole wedding was worth the risk.

What are they talking about??
___________________

Let's go to Flashback:

"Yn have you gone insane?? I can't just marry you...i have my career, my fans and whole movie industry needs me and i need to put my 100% to it and moreover you are just my friend." Hyunjin said as Yn shook her head.

"No no Hyunjin listen to me.." she said as Hyunjin looks away in disappointment, "It's just a plan..just an act." she said as Hyunjin looked at her in shock.

"You want to fake our marriage?" Hyunjin asked in shock and disbelief as Yn nods hesitantly, "If Taehyung will be in a verge of loosing me then he will fight for me...I know him..he won't let the wedding happen." Yn said as Hyunjin shook his head.

"I don't know Yn, what if this plan backfires?" Hyunjin asked as Yn grabs his hand as she plead, "Please Hyunjin, I will owe you for a big time." she said as Hyunjin sighed, "Alright..i will help you Yn." Hyunjin said as Yn excitedly hugs him.
____________

"It will work Yn.." Hyunjin said as Yn nods as she wipes her tears and smiles at her reflection in the mirror.

"How do I look my dear soon-to-be Husband?" Yn asked as Hyunjin chuckles, "gorgeous as ever." he replied as Yn smiles at him.

She looks at her reflection, how eternal and beautiful she looked. The white gown fit perfectly on her curves as she smiles at her beautiful reflection.

"Today I will be getting married... no matter what." Yn said as she smirks at her reflection, Hyunjin stood up as he leaves the room because the groom was supposed to be on the stage.

Yn was waiting for a while as she was anxious, until Jungkook entered the room and smiles brightly at her, "You look stunning my dear sister." Jungkook said as he extends his hand as Yn gladly accepts it.

"Oppa I hope this whole plan works." she said as Jungkook nods his head, "I hope this works too Yn..I have seen Taehyung suffering alot." he said as Yn nods.

"Where is Taehyung, Oppa?" she asked as Jungkook shook his head in disappointment, "I don't know Yn..he didn't come yet, he needs to come for our plan to work." he said as Yn's eyes widened in shock.

"HE DIDN'T COME?!!" She asked while yelling slightly as Jungkook shushes her to calm her down, "He said he would come Yn.. let's go out, guests are waiting." he said as Yn nervously nods, hoping that Taehyung would make it on time.
_______________

Watch this for wedding ceremony: