Extra: Gear 5 silliness

After Wano, there have been a few occasions where the crew would see traces of Gear 5 come out.

Mainly when Yukiko is involved.

Whenever Yukiko was on the lawn, she would quickly find her lap occupied by Luffy as he glomped her.

Then when she gave him a kiss, she would see his hair turn white for a moment before fading back.

Then one time Sanji had looked for Luffy if he took any of the leftovers, (for once he didn't) and he knocked on the Captain's/Queen's Quarters only for Yukiko to open with a coy smile and...........Luffy came out............

With lipstick marks on his face and small hearts floating around on his head.

Sanji couldn't sleep for a week after that.

Or take one of Luffy's meal orders without crying.

Then one time at an island they docked......

Yukiko was up on a stage singing and after she gave a wink to Luffy, he instantly went into Gear 5, and acted crazy as he ran to join his girl.........

But.....

Usopp who was there, grabbed the back of his shirt, took out a hammer, and.....

"Usopp Hammer......Slingshot!"

The hammer hit Luffy dead on, making him flip over and fall face first as Usopp dragged him by the feet.

"Geez, I swear Sanj has become an influence on him!" He said.

"At least he's only going after one girl..." Zoro muttered.
----------
Got the idea from Tex Avery's wolf character

Plz comment