WEDDING??

*Introducing the GROOM*

Name: Hwang Hyunjin.

So let's see the background story first...

Hwang Hyunjin, a very well talented actor who has worked in several Netflix Series related to thriller, crime, murder mysteries, romcom, horror etc.

He was Yn's neighbour and well they were very close to each other and would share literally every single thing. They couldn't stay without sharing anything.

And Yes, Jungkook also knew Hyunjin well because he had seen Hyunjin couple times but didn't pay very well attention to him.

At the age of 10, Hyunjin told his parents that he was passionate about acting and so, he had to go through a painful seperation with Yn as she was his childhood sweetheart*

[Childhood sweetheart refers to Childhood crush or more like a person you trust blindly on.]

Hyunjin had no other choice because if he had to pursue his acting career then he had to go to New York..Hyunjin's parents were rich and could easily afford to put him to most prestigious schools in New York.

And Hyunjin being passionate about it, easily strived to success and then landed multiple roles in Netflix movies after graduating from his college. Hyunjin started working in Acting Industry at the age of 18 and due to his dedicated acting, he got a role in Netflix series at the age of 19 and that was his turning point in life.

He was 5 years older than Yn. Now you must be thinking then why this marriage proposal??

*Smirks* Let's see...

____________________

“Oppa I want Taehyung to confess his love for me.” Yn said as Jungkook looks at her with a raised brow, “And how do you intend to do that?” he asked as Yn smirks at her brother.

“I know a person who can help me...” she said as she dials a number as the phone rang as the line was picked up.

“This is Mi-Yun-”

“Can I speak to Hwang Hyunjin? Just tell him it's Jeon Yn.” Yn immediately said as Hyunjin's secretary Mi-Yun nods as she connects Hyunjin on line.

“Hyunjiniee i need a help.” Yn whined as Hyunjin raised a brow.

“What help Yn?” he asked as he knew that Yn had something going on in her mind.

“Let's get married.” Yn said boldly as Hyunjin and Jungkook gasp in shock.

“WHAT?!!” Hyunjin yelled from the other side of the call.

“Yup my dear husband.” Yn replied as Hyunjin sighed, “Yn let's meet up, I need to know what's going on in your mind.” he said as he panickly hangs up the call as Yn had given him a mini heart attack with the sudden news.