CHAPTER 35

Taehyung gasped as he woke up from his dream more likely a nightmare, he was sweating badly..he grabbed his chest as he tried to take deep breaths but it wasn't helping as he was having a panic attack due to the nightmare.

"A..ahh HYUNG!!" he yelled as he gasped for air and immediately Jungkook entered the room as his eyes widened in shock as he looks at Taehyung's condition.

"H-hyung w-what happened?" he asked as he saw Taehyung's panicked state, "J-jungkook ah...Y-yn..s-she h-hates me.." Jungkook heard his panicked state as Jungkook hugs him tightly while patting his back.

"She doesn't hate you Hyung." he replied as hugged his Hyung tighter but Taehyung's state didn't get better "J-jungkook p-please i-i-i can't-"

Before he could speak further he collapsed as Jungkook's eyes widened in shock as he lays Taehyung on the bed as he pats his Hyung's cheeks.

"Hyung w-wake up.." he said in a feared tone but Taehyung didn't wake up as Jungkook quickly calls Yn.

"Yn..i-i cannot drop you off today..sorry." he said as his voice was panicked as Yn seems to have noticed it.

"What happened Oppa? You seem panicked...is everything ok?" she asked as Jungkook looks at Taehyung's unconscious form as his words rang in his mind.

"Y-yn Taehyung collapsed D-due to panick attack." he stuttered as he heard Yn gasp on the other side of the call.

"O-Oppa i-i am coming.." she said as Jungkook agrees as she quickly hung up the call.
_________________

"LEE MIN HA!! LEE MIN HA!!" the audience cheered at the huge hall as Min-Ha entered the stage as she bows at them and smiles at them.

" Hello everyone, myself Lee Min-Ha and today I will be playing 'Still With You' song by Jeon Jungkook of BTS." she said as the crowd went wild and applauded for her.

Min-ha took a deep breath as she made her way to the grand piano on the stage as she took her seat and placed her hand on the keys, ready to play the song.

While Min-Ha was playing piano, Suga sat at the edge of the room as he smiles from his mask, he had worn mask, cap and glasses so that nobody recognises him.

He smiles because he loved how Min-Ha was passionate about playing piano..it soothes his mind and calms his inner peace.

As soon as she stopped playing, indicating that the song was over..the audience cheered and applauded for her as she smiles and bows at them as she went out of the stage as Suga stood up and headed backstage.

When he reached Backstage he looked for Min-Ha, as he spots her removing her makeup.

"Miss Lee." Suga called out as Min-Ha turns around as Suga removes his mask and cap and also glasses as Min-Ha gasps.

"Min Yoongi..from B-BTS?" she said as Yoongi smiles at her and nods.."Yeah I just thought to see another one of your performances." he replied as Min-Ha chuckles.

"I am honoured, and also call me Min-Ha..no need for the formalities." she said as Suga showed her his gummy smile as it melts Min-Ha's heart to the core, "Well here is my card..I look forward to collaborate with you." he said as Min-Ha's eyes widened in shock as she bows and accepts his card.

"I-i am glad Mr. Min-"

"Suga..you can call me Suga." he said as Min-Ha smiles at him.

"Thank you Suga." she replied
_____________________

“What happened to him?” Yn asked while gazing at unconscious Taehyung on the bed as Jungkook sighs.

“He got a panick attack...he had a nightmare about loosing you Yn..” Jungkook replied as Yn worriedly looks at Taehyung.

“Oppa i will be with him for a while.” she said as Jungkook nods and leaves the room.

After he left, Yn gently touched Taehyung's hair as she brushed it softly with her fingers. “Idiot” she mumbles as she smiles while looking at him.

“Why can't you confess that you love me?” Yn mumbled slowly as she caressed Taehyung's cheeks as she smiles at his peaceful figure.

“If you'd confessed then maybe I would have accepted it.” she continues to talk to his sleeping figure.

“I've an idea..to make you confess your love to me.” she mumbles as she smiles while standing up, as she looks back at his sleeping figure and left the room...
______________