Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]

First of all, I don't expect you guys to read this, this is for the people who may have forgotten about what my OCs look like, what they do and what side they're on. I'll provide small summaries here and then the chapters where they are shown the best.

The meaning of phrases and names you may not know-

The "Waring period/Era"- the waring era means, anything prior to the fight on "Yellav Dog". Yellav Dog is an island AFO also known as "The Ruler" took hostage to get All Might to fight him so they can end things once and for all. This happened five years ago and the public wasn't told about this.

Ever since All Might came around, the International Hero Association lied to the public telling them that "The Ruler" was practically done and that he had gone into complete hiding.

Obviously, this wasn't the case as he was very active, but due to many heroes popping out of nowhere and All Might's constant presence, they believed it.

So to conclude the waring period was everything before the War.

A proper breakdown or summary would be in "A New Dawn"

Elpis- She is Nana Shimura, that's her hero name, it's been mentioned in the latest chapter and in "A New Dawn"

Ukuzi Murasaki (Deku)

He's the first OC introduced and has an ongoing plotline

He's the first OC introduced and has an ongoing plotline. His backstory is in "Deku's Bizarre Adventure" but to summarise it, Ukuzi was born quirkless but with a high intellect so his father put him into a private school to nurture him.

His late father was a pro hero who wasn't highly ranked but was respected by many.

Before Kai Chisaki (Overhaul) moved away, they were friends. Mirko and Deku have an ongoing relationship that recently started up again. The pair have been together since they were kids and have loved each other from the moment they laid eyes on each other.

The Heavenly Demon killed Divinso (Ukuzi's father) and ever since then, he's been hunting him down.

He also participated in the war.

If you want more information on him, check out chapters like "Deku's Bizarre Adventure" "A New Dawn", "Gifted Blades" and "Unexpected Reunions"

Fezz (Shouto's Adoptive Father)