CHAPTER 34

"Han-mi yah." Jin yelled among the crowd as Han-mi turns towards him and smiles as she rushed towards him and hugged him tightly while burying her face on his chest.

"Jinie I missed you." she said as Jin chuckles while hugging her back and caressing her hair as he gently kissed her forehead.

"I missed you too, love." he replied while looking deep into her oceanic eyes as Jin smiles heartily at her.

"How come you're here?" she asked as Jin chuckles as he had actually decided to surprise her at the event.

"Well i decided to surprise you with my food." he said as he shows her the tiffin he had packed her as Han-mi made an awe face as she looks at Jin and smiles at him.

"I love you." she said as she hugs him even tighter as Jin chuckles while pulling her by her waist, "I love you too. The event looks fantastic." he said as he heard his fianceé chuckling but she didn't pull away.

"Well the organiser made sure everything was perfect as Dad and I were attending it... moreover it's an international event so media is also present." she said as Jin nods while looking at the decorations and he did notice media at a little distance from where they stood. The reporters were clicking pictures of the two of them.. Oh this was the very first time, he loved to be in camera during his Off camera time because he was with the girl he loved.
________________

Siri was all done with her exhibit as she displayed her cell slides on the laboratory Glass Display Table. She smiled at her project as at the very moment, her stomach grumbled as she sighed.

She hadn't eaten anything even after Namjoon reminded her to eat..she was a person who often neglects to eat as she prioritises her work over food.

"You never listen don't you?" she heard a voice as she turns around and her eyes widened when she looked at the guy infront of her.

"N-Namjoon shi." She stuttered as he stepped forward and extended his hand, which had a bag.

"Take it...I've brought you some Sandwiches and strawberry milk..have them." Namjoon said as Siri widened her eyes in shock as she smiles brightly at him and hugs him.

"Thank you soo much my dear boyfriend." she said as she kissed him on his lips as Namjoon smiles and kisses her back.
__________________

2 weeks later

"Soha we are getting late!" Jimin yelled as he impatiently waited for his girl bestfriend to get ready as they had made plans to go to an amusement park that day.

"Wait a minute Jimin shi.." she said as she finished wearing her earings as she turns around and smiles at him.

"How do I look?" she asked as Jimin's jaw dropped at her beautiful, "Gorgeous." he mumbles as Soha raised an eyebrow, "What did you say? I didn't get it." she said as Jimin shook his head.

"I-i said you look like a Gorilla as always." he said as Soha playfully hits his shoulder and gives him a death glare.

"You better not hit a nerve Jimin." she said as she glares at him as Jimin bursts out laughing, "Ok sorry..you look beautiful." he complimented as Soha smiles while grabbing his arm.

"Let's go, we are running late." she said while dragging him as Jimin just rolls his eyes. "Yeah cause of you." he replied as Soha death glared at him as he chuckles nervously.
__________________

"My priority?" Yn asked as Mi-rae nods her head, "Yeah..who is your first priority Yn?" she asked as Yn paused.

First thought that came across her mind was Taehyung, how could she not think about him? He would be there for her in her sorrows, ups and downs, he would cheer up for her and would always cook and help her in whatever she needed and now? She hasn't spoken to him in months. There's a tinge of regret and guilt in her mind as she looks at Mi-rae.

"Someone very special." Yn replies as Mi-rae sighs, "Alright but is it Jae-Joon?"

"No" Yn instantly replied, she doesn't know why? All this time she thought she loved him then why does she still think of Taehyung even after he rejected her?

"I-i will be right back Mi-rae." Yn said as she rushed out of the school ground and went to the washroom.

When she reached washroom, she locked herself as she sighs..

"Should I text him?" she asks herself as she opens her messages and then she gasps.

She hadn't expected to have received a message from Taehyung and that too two weeks ago? Oh how could she have not noticed his message?

She read his message as she sighs.

"Taehyung I am in college right now..I will call you tonight, i promise."
-sent-

She sent the message, hoping that she would have an opportunity to talk to him once more and make amends after months of distance and silence among them. Her phone immediately buzzed with a text

"Sure thing. I'm waiting."
-received-

She saw that Taehyung immediately replied as if he was waiting for her message from weeks. She just hoped that there was a chance...

A chance for amends...

THANK YOUU