CHAPTER 32

"Yes I am Kook." Taehyung said trying to sit up but he couldn't, due to weakness and injuries as Jungkook helped him to sit up.

"Careful." Jungkook said as he adjusted Taehyung's cushion as Taehyung sat comfortably.

"You weren't the reason Kook." Taehyung said as Jungkook looks at him, "What do you mean Hyung?" he asked as Taehyung looks at him.

"I-its just some family issues Kook..i-i wasn't depressed because of any of you...I had to handle some family matter which stressed me out." Taehyung said as Jungkook made an O face and nods his head.
_______________

[ Sorry but I will be skipping because of out of ideas..I promise it will be worth it.]

Time skip, 2 years later.

I know I am i future time but It's fanfiction so please ignore it 😅
________________

Yn had turned 21 and Taehyung? He had turned 31. What changed in these years?

Yn met a guy named Han Jae-Joon, he was 3 year older than Yn. Well, Yn was learning Fashion designing because she found it her passion. She continues to work part-time in restaurant. She met Jae-Joon in Seoul Fashion School. As her senior, she would ask doubts and he would help her alot. They eventually got closer to each other.

Meanwhile Taehyung and other members focused on their career as a group.. they performed on stage but the matter was..when would the members get married? Whole world, even ARMYs wanted the members to get married especially the eldest Seokjin who had turned 35. But what's more to the story? Jin already had a fianceé, yes you heard it right.

He had a fianceé named Choi Han-mi, daughter of a famous politician, well Jin and Han-mi knew each other as they had met several times in Business meet ups or any other formal functions.

Namjoon had a girlfriend named Jeon Siri..she worked as a Scientist in a Laboratory who would experiment on bio-chemistry and would experiment on new species.. the two of them met in a Photo Gallery Exhibition and talked about their interests and found that they had many things in common and eventually got to know each other. They have been dating for a year and a half now.

Min Suga? He was secretly seeing someone..he didn't yet start dating her but he sure did have a love interest and her name was Lee Min-Ha a pianist. She would perform at public events and Suga? He would always admire her from afar..he hadn't spoken to her many times cause of his introvert nature but he sure did attend all of her performances and would admire her from afar.

Hobi had started dating a girl named Lee Areum , she was a professional dancer and owned her own dance studio named Dance Blast Studio where she would train and teach many people many new dance moves.
What attracted Hobi was if a person wanted to learn dance and was poor then she would teach them for free. He had seen one of her public Street performances and since then he had started loving her. He is dating Areum for the last 3 months.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were single with no love interest and no girlfriends. But Taehyung still loved Yn and now was considering on confessing to her because ARMYs knew about Jin's Fianceé and also Namjoon and Hobi's dating news and they were very supportive. His fear of Yn's protection was eased and hence he decided to confess her.

But what he didn't know was that Yn had forgotten her feelings for Taehyung after he rejected her...but now she was slowly falling for Jae-Joon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You guys didn't fulfill my request of 10 votes in the previous chapter and I am hurt but can you give this chapter 10 votes? Please??

10 votes to Unlock next chapter, until then it will be locked. Even if it takes days..it now depends on you guys and I know you will support me.

I gave a chance this time not for next chapter ok?
.
.
.
.
.
Thank You 💜