Secrets Uncovered

“Yes doctor? What is it?” Namjoon asked as Dr. Kim Min-Jun handed him a file as Namjoon looked at it with a raised brow.

“What's this file for?” Namjoon asked as Dr. Min-Jun looks at him and sighs, “It's Taehyung's reports. Go through it.” Min-jun said as Namjoon went through the file as the file slipped from his hands after reading it as he looks at the doctor with a shocked expression on his face.

“I-it's not true right? Taehyung h-he can't be-” Namjoon couldn't say further as tears slipped from his eyes as Min-Jun placed a comforting hand on his shoulder while comforting him.
______________

“Jin Hyung why can't we go in and see Hyung?” Jungkook asked as he was pacing outside the emergency ward as Seokjin sighed, “Jungkook ah.. Namjoon shi has gone to talk to the doctor right? Let's wait until then ok? Later we can go check on Taehyung.” Jin said as Jungkook frustratedly grabbed his hair as he let out a groan.

“Jin Hyung..” Namjoon called out as Jin and the other members looked at him and as soon as they did, Jin's eyes widened in shock.. Namjoon's eyes were red and puffy, indicating that he had been crying as Jin stepped forward.

“Namjoon ah w-what happened? Taehyung is o-ok right?” Jin asked as Namjoon looks at the floor as tears slipped from his eyes.

“H-he...” Namjoon tried to speak but couldn't as Suga grabbed him by his shoulder and shook him, “But what Namjoon ah?” He asked as Namjoon looks at them as his tears slipped down his cheeks.

“T-taehyung h-he..” Namjoon tried to speak as Hobi had enough of the anxiety and the suspense, “Taehyung what?” Hobi yelled in frustration as Namjoon gulped hard and looked at them.

“H-he was s-s-suffering from Depression.” Namjoon said as Jin gasped in shock as Jungkook fell on his knees as he cried hard.

“W-what stage?” Jin asked as Namjoon wiped his tears and looked at Jin, “Luckily First stage.” Namjoon said as the members let out a sigh of relief but Jungkook? He wasn't relived..he was very well aware of the cause of Taehyung's depression.

“Can we go in and see him?” Jimin asked as Namjoon nodded his head, “The doctor said he is unconscious right now and as it is an emergency ward only one person at a time and that too only Two person in total will visit him per day... 15 minutes time only.” Namjoon said as Jin nods his head and looks at Jungkook.

“Yn and You can go and meet him inside the ward one by one...we will check on him tomorrow.” he said as Jungkook nods his head as he stood up and went inside Taehyung's ward.

“I will go and check on Yn.” Jimin said as the members nodded their head, “I'll join you Jimin..” Suga said as Jimin nods as they walked away to Yn's ward to check on her.
________________

Entering Taehyung's ward, Jungkook slowly closed the door behind him as he approached Taehyung's beside and took a seat beside his hospital bed.

He gazed at his Hyung who was laying on the hospital bed, motionless and looked pale.. this state of Taehyung made Jungkook vulnerable.. somewhere he knew that he was also a part of Taehyung's condition.

Panic Attack and Depression how could he've not seen it, he clearly noticed changes in Taehyung's behaviour and his unusual silence that day...had he been suffering even before Yn confessed him?

The thought shook Jungkook to the core.. Taehyung looked lovely, healthy and full of life..then what could've been the reason for his depression? Maybe may factors can be taken into consideration.

For Example, as an idol, peer pressure, overworking, intermediate fasting, Expectations pressure and if he had consider Taehyung's personal life then maybe Yn was the reason? That's what came into his mind.

Jungkook gently held his Hyung's hand as he looks at the elder one with a sense of guilt and regret.

“I'm sorry Hyung...for everything I've done...sorry for acting cold-hearted towards you and ignoring you...even before you rejected Yn, if I was somewhere a reason for your depression then p-please forgive your kookie.” he mumbled as tears slipped from his eyes as he buried his face in Taehyung's palm while sobbing hard.

“Aish don't blame yourself you idiot.” He heard Taehyung's weak voice as Jungkook shot his gaze at Taehyung as his eyes widened in shock.

“Hyung you are awake!!” he exclaimed in happiness and relief.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for voting in the previous chapter and also thank you for 1.06K reads.

10 Votes for next part or else it won't be released...please 🥺 fulfill my request sweethearts.