Guilty As Charged

Pacing in the hospital corridor, BTS members [except Taehyung] anxiously waited outside the ICU as the doctors were treating Taehyung and Yn as tears slipped from Jungkook's eyes as he was shivering in fear of loosing his beloved sister and also a person who was like an older brother to him.

Jungkook's face was emotionless, he went numb. But tears kept on slipping from his eyes. His body was shivering as he was on the edge of the floor as he was hugging his knees and shivering while tears slipped.

Other members too were shocked and in pain...mainly when they saw Taehyung's condition. He was a bloody mess..his clothes had blood stains all over and glass pieces all over his skin and Doctors earlier told them that his heartbeat was very weak and feable.

As the hours passed, it felt like an eternity to the members as they nervously waited for some news as a doctor came out of the emergency ward as Jungkook immediately stood up and approached her.

"H-how are they? A-are they ok?" Jungkook hesitantly asked as the female doctor sighed as she looks at the members, "Myself Han-Yeul, senior surgeon and well Mr. Jeon, your sister, Miss Yn is ok and is conscious..she had fainted due to some blood loss...she didn't get much injuries due to the accident and that was as if a miracle." she stated as Jungkook sighed in relief but Jimin interrupted.

"W-what about Taehyung? I-is he ok? Please tell me he is.." Jimin said with teary eyes as the doctor sighed, "Well Mr. Park, your bandmate Mr. Kim is still under surgery..the accident has severely impacted his inner organs and his internal tissues were also torn..we can't say anything right now until the surgery ends.. right now he is in a critical condition." she stated as Jimin stumbled backwards as Jin held him as Jimin cries hard in Jin's embrace.

"H-hyung T-tae." Jimin sobbed as Jin's eyes teared up but he must stay strong for the younger one as he hugged Jimin and patted his hair softly, "Taehyung-ah is a warrior Chim..he will make it through." Jin said as the members were also crying and worried for the other one.
_________________

Entering Yn's room, Jungkook closed the door behind him as he approached Yn's bedside. He sat beside her bed as he gently held her hand.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked softly as Yn looks at him as a tear slipped from her eyes, "O-oppa Tae-" Yn sobbed as she couldn't speak further as Jungkook tightly hugged her.

"O-oppa h-he removed his seatbelt and hugged me t-to protect me from t-the accident." she stuttered as Jungkook's heart broke at his sister's pain as he tightly hugged her while saying soothing words in her ears.

"Everything will be fine Yn-ah... Taehyung Hyung is strong...he will make it." he said as Yn cries more in his warm embrace as she fisted his shirt.

"O-oppa i-i feel bad for ignoring him.." she muttered as she cried more as Jungkook just silently patted her back to comfort her.
_________________

Hours Later

"Jungkook ah..." Namjoon called out as Jungkook numbly looked at his Hyung as Namjoon sighed. "Go and have something to eat.. you've been starving yourself." he said as Jungkook sadly shook his head.

"No Hyung..until I get to know that Taehyung is fine, i can't eat." Jungkook said as he looked at the ICU door, he had been anxiously waiting for some news because he felt guilty to treat his Hyung in such a way.

Finally, after what felt like eternity..another doctor came out of the ICU after the red light was turned off as Jungkook and other members rushed to the doctor.

"How is he?" Suga was the first one to ask as Jimin grabbed the doctor coat slowly in nervousness, "h-he is ok right? T-tae is fine right?" he asked as the doctor looks at them.

"Yes, Mr. Kim is fine but.." the doctor paused as the members nervousness grew more, "But what doctor?" Jin asked as the doctor looks at him as he sighed.

"But Mr. Kim has bore several injuries and minor fractures...and also before the accident...Mr. Kim had an anxiety attack. There is more to it..Namjoon I want to speak with you in person."

6 votes for next part until then I won't post the next part... please support me