Thank You

From Izuku and Toga walking through the mall for almost an hour, they decided to take a break and sit on a bench where they had a good view of a water fountain. While seated, Izuku looked over it Toga and noticed that she looked somewhat tired. So he gets up from the bench making Toga notice this so she didn't looked up at him, as he then looked down at her

~Izuku~

"I'll be right back."

~Toga~

"Okay."

So without saying another word, Izuku then turned around and began heading off somewhere, which Toga began looking to where he was heading off to until suddenly he was out of view.  With not knowing where Izuku has gone off to, Toga just stays seated on the bench as she looks over water fountain. While looking at the pretty fountain, she then saw it a little girl approach the fountain where she then tossed in a coin. After seeing that, Toga got up from the bench and approach the water fountain. Once she was standing near the fountain, she then reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out a five hundred yen coin which then held it up near her lips and close your eyes. While her eyes were closed she began thinking what her wish should be until suddenly one thing popped up in her head. So Toga whispered into the coin.

~Toga~

"I wish, Izuku will never find out about that day."

After whispering her wish into the coin, Toga opened her eyes as she then tossed the coin into the fountain. Suddenly right after tossing that coin into the fountain, she then heard a familiar voice say her name.

~Izuku~

"Toga."

With hearing Izuku's voice say her name, Toga was somewhat startled as then looked over to her right and saw Izuku. After turning  and laying eyes upon Izuku, Toga blushes as she hopes that he didn't hear her wish.

~Toga~

"Y-you're back."

~Izuku~

"Yeah I am. Are you okay?

Izuku asked this as he noticed the blush on Toga's face.

~Toga~

"Y-yes, I'm fine. By the way, where did you go off to?"

~Izuku~

"Oh, well I noticed that you're a bit tired so I decided to get us some drinks."

From saying this, Izuku holds up a plastic bag of various drinks inside.

~Toga~

"I see. Then how about we enjoy those strengths back on the bench."

~Izuku~

"Yeah I agree."

With that said, the two went back over to the bench and sat down. Looking inside the bag, Toga saw the various drinks.

~Toga~

"Wow, this quite a few different flavors in here."

~Izuku~

"Yeah. I didn't know which one you would like so I got a few just in case.

Izuku says this as he rubs the back of his head. Which Toga then looks over at him and smiles.

~Toga~

"Heh, you should have just asked me what my favorite flavor was go off to get us some drinks."

~Izuku~

"Sorry."

~Toga~

"You don't have to apologize. I appreciate that you did this. And besides, you did get get one of my favorite flavors."