SEASON 2

Taehyung noticed Yn coming out of the college building as he waved at her with a smile.

“Yn!!” he called out, as Yn looks at him with a cold-hearted look. Taehyung's heart clenched as he looks at her while she approached him.

“Where is Oppa?” she asked as she didn't look at his eyes as Taehyung's eyes teared up but Yn didn't notice it.

“He sent me to pick you up.” Taehyung replied as Yn didn't look at him as she opened the car door and got in as Taehyung sighed while getting in his car.

He started the car as his tears were threatening to slip from his eyes. He glanced at Yn but she didn't even spare him a glance as her looks was cold and distant.

He felt like his heart would burst out in pain and agony as he looks at the road ahead..he was sweating, he noticed his hands were shivering as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

He was sweating badly as his breathing became heavy but Yn didn't notice it. But she felt the car moving unsteadily as she looks at Taehyung.

“Kim Taehyung!! Drive properly.” she blurted out as she noticed his state...he looked uneasy, this wasn't right.

“Kim Taehyung stop the car!” she yelled as Taehyung nods but before he could stop the car..he noticed a car speeding in their direction as Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt and hugged Yn as the two cars collided.
_______________

Yn felt pain all over her body as she fluttered open her eyes. She noticed blood dripping from her forehead but her heart ached when she saw Taehyung on her lap, unconscious..he was bleeding alot. He had protected her from the accident.

Her tears slipped from her eyes as she pats his cheeks. “T-t-taehyung.” she stuttered as she shook him but he didn't wake up as she looks around and saw their car in a miserable state.

The window was broken and the glass pieces were shattered all over the seat. She noticed glass pieces piercing Taehyung's skin as she tried to remove them but it caused him to bleed more.

They were in a remote region as nobody noticed the accident. She looks for her phone as she found it.

She dialled Jungkook's number as she already had several missed calls from him.

“Yn where are you-”

“O-oppa w-we got into a-a-accident.” she murmured as Jungkook gasped in shock as his world crashed.

“Yn are you ok? What happened?”
Jungkook asked as Yn's tears slipped from her eyes. “Oppa I am fine b-but-Taehyung, h-he is unconscious.” she stuttered as Jungkook's world slipped from his feet.

“Yn wait, i-i will send an ambulance... please hold on Yn-ssi.” he said as Yn couldn't hear more as the phone slipped from her hands as she blacked out due to bleeding and weakness.
__________________
.
.
.
.
.
.

4 votes for next part..can you please do that?