One Piece x BNHA part 18

A couple of days passed since the Festival.

Right now, the students of Class 1A were about to face a new challenge before they even enter into scholarships.

"Alright, let's get down to the basics. As I'm sure you are all aware the Strawhats are not people of this world. One of them Yukiko, has offered to act as a teacher for a new course you'll be having after regular schooltime...............she will teach you all about the creatures that inhabit her world. Creatures called Pokemon." Aizawa said as Yukiko entered.

"Right." She then had Pachi on her shoulder. "As you already received offer letters, I'll be accepting over 100 students, but it won't be easy. Pokemon are just like us. They have their own powers and abilities, too, and there are over 1000 species of them, and many more are being discovered. People have them around as pets or companions. Others enter them in Pokemon battles in contests of skill and strategy. And the Pokemon in question come in all shapes and sizes. However, I should let you know. They also have their own personalities; you can not assume that they will be all nice, but they do not attack for no reason. Some attack out of fright, others because you invaded their territory are can be seen as a threat to their pack. So, more often than not, they only attacked when threatened or provoked."

"So if anyone is interested sign up now." Aizawa said.

-----------------------------

Surprisingly, all of Class 1A, even Bakugou signed up.

Now they all found themselves at a new place called the Biotope.

"Hello everyone!" Yukiko said as she greeted other students. "Lets get inside!"

The students were all amazed as they saw the Biotope. It looked like all kinds of environments smushed together as all kinds of unknown creatures were roaming them.

There were so many creatures that they've never seen before. Some looked similar to plants, Dragons, birds, cats, dogs, fish, reptiles, animals, even objects, and some they didn't even know of.

"So you catch and train these guys for something?" Sero asked.

"Yup, a Pokemon trainer is a person who catches, trains, cares for, and battles with Pokémon. The majority of people in my world are Trainers.

Pokémon Trainer is a broad term for any person who owns Pokémon, including Coordinators and Breeders. However, the term is more often used to refer to people on a journey to collect Gym Badges and enter the Pokémon League which most regions have.

Many Trainers leave home at age ten or eleven, often accompanied by a starter Pokémon they obtain from a Pokémon Professor of their respective region. Many will travel around one or more regions, doing such things as gathering information for a Pokédex, perfecting their technique, collecting Gym Badges, and working to become a Pokémon Master. No matter their specialties or aims, there is one unwritten rule that we all follow—when two Trainers that haven't met before make eye contact, they must have a battle, but they never back down from a challenge." Yukiko explains.

"Oceans, firey plains, rivers, valleys, deserts, mountain ranges, and so on. Pokemon can be found almost anywhere in the Pokemon world. "There are 18 total official types of Pokémon as well.

Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dark, Dragon, Steel, and Fairy.

To better explain," Yukiko paused as 17 Pokémon accompanied Pachi.

"Pachi is an electric-type. Teddiursa, Normal, Totodile, water. Mimikyu, Ghost. Arcanine, fire. Mienfoo, fighting. Scyther, Bug. Steenee, Grass. Absol, dark. Vulpix, ice. Seviper, Poison. Espurr, psychic. Klefki, Fairy. Wooper, Ground. Drampa, Dragon. Golem, Rock. Talonflame, flying. And Steelix, steel." Yukiko explained as the students looked at the Pokemon in wonder and amazement.