SEASON 2: WHY?

Yn ran out of the room as she bumped into someone and that someone was none other than Jungkook. Her lips quievered as she looks at him with teary eyes and red nose as Jungkook got worried for her.

"Yn-ah? What happened?" he asked softly as she sniffed, trying to control herself from bursting out in tears.

Jungkook held her hand as he lead her to his room and once they reached, he closed the door behind him as he looks at her.

"Yn-"

"I-i confessed Oppa." she quievered as she burst out into tears as Jungkook felt bad for his sister as he looks at her, "d-did he reject you Yn?" he asked as Yn nods as she cried hard as Jungkook hugged her tightly.

His mind was full of confusions because he knew that Taehyung definitely loved her but then why did he reject her? He looks at Yn as he hugged her tightly while rubbing her back while calming her down.

"Now Hush little baby don't you cry~

Everything's gonna be alright.

Stiffen up that upper lip little lady, i told ya~

Daddy's here to hold ya through the night." Jungkook sang the mockingbird song as he used to always sing this to her when she cried or felt helpless.

"Shh calm down Yn-ah... please don't cry." he said while convincing her but Yn didn't speak as she just cried the whole night.

[On the other hand]

Taehyung just stared at the ceiling as tears slipped from the corner of his eyes but he didn't dare to wipe them. He let them fall, he wanted to cry his heart out but didn't know who would comfort him.

He never felt this broken before..Never, not even when he had to leave his hometown to go to Seoul to start a new life.

He sobbed silently the whole night just mumbling sorry, until he fell asleep without him realising it.
_____________

[Next morning]

Taehyung woke up as he sat on the bed while rubbing his eyes as he felt the IV drip on his hand which made him sigh. He ripped it off his wrist as he made his way to the bathroom to Freshen up.

He knew that from today, things between him and Yn would be different...very different. He knew he messed up real bad but he couldn't do anything now as he sighed after finishing his routine as he went downstairs.

He noticed a figure in the kitchen as he smiles while sitting on the counter. "Seokjin Hyung! Good morning." Taehyung said as Jin looks at him while smiling as he ruffled the younger one's hair.

"Good morning Tae.. how do you feel today and why did you remove the drip?" he questioned as Taehyung chuckles at the eldest's concern.

"Hyung i am fine..besides the drip was almost empty so i ripped it off." he said as Jin nods while smiling at him as he looks back at the frying pan as he was preparing bacon and eggs for breakfast.

"So...did you sleep well?" Jin asked as Taehyung paused for a while as he sighs while nodding, "Yes Hyung...I did." he said as he zoned out but came back to his senses when he heard some footsteps.

He saw Jungkook who walked down the stairs as he stood infront of Jungkook, his gaze was cold and distant as he held Taehyung's hand.

"Hyung we need to talk." he said as he dragged Taehyung to Taehyung's bedroom as he closed the door shut after they entered.

"Jungkook what-"

"YOU LOVED HER!!" He bursts out as he grabs the elder one's collar harshly as his eyes got teary.

"Why? Why did you break her heart into bits Hyung?" he questioned furiously as Taehyung looks away from his intense gaze as he said in a raspy voice.

" I...I never loved her-"

"YOU DID!! DON'T YOU F***ING LIE!!" He said as Taehyung hissed slightly at the younger's harsh grip on his neck as Jungkook realised what he did as he backed off.

"I don't love her alright? So don't you dare force her on me!!" Taehyung yelled as Jungkook took a step back in disbelief.

"Are you serious right now?" he asked as Taehyung looks away as his eyes was tearing up but he didn't want the maknae to notice as he nods his head.

"Ok then.." Jungkook said as he went out of the room as he slam the door shut in anger.
___________________

Yn came downstairs after wearing her uniform as Taehyung was in the living room as he stood up, cause he was supposed to drop her to college today.

"Oppa let's go." she coldly said to Jungkook as she was ignoring Taehyung as he felt his heart clenched while Jungkook nods his head as they went out.

At that moment, Taehyung realised...his and Yn's relationship has grown far more distant than his imagination.. he sighed, hoping that she would forgive him...someday.