SEASON 2: CONFESSION

Couple hours later.

Taehyung woke up as she looks around, adjusting his gaze as he looks at Yn who was asleep beside his bedside as he smiles while looking at her as he gently pats her hair for a while as she was in a deep sleep while holding his hands as he noticed tear stains on her cheeks.

"Yn.." he whispered while gently shaking her body as she slowly opens her eyes as she looks at Taehyung as she immediately sat up.

"You are awake!! How are you feeling? Do you want some water?" she asked as she was about to leave but Taehyung grabbed her wrist.

"Shh just stay here." he whispered as Yn nods while sitting back as she looks at him.

"You need bed rest." she said as Taehyung slowly nods his head as he looks at her, "Were you crying?" he asked as Yn shook her head as a no.

"Ani..i-i wasn't crying." she said while hesitantly chuckling but Taehyung just stared at her as he holds her cheek with his right palm.

"You can't lie to me Yn." he said as Yn's tears slipped from her eyes as she held his hands while sobbing hard.

"I-i was worried you idiot...s-so so damn worried...you pabo, what if something serious had happened? How could I live without y-" she paused as she realised what she had just blurted out as Taehyung was just staring at her in shock.

"I know..." he whispered as Yn tightly hugs him as he hugged her back while gently patting her back..

" Taehyung ah, i-i can't hide it anymore...and now I am sure than ever..t-today i couldn't see you like that..i-i want to take care of you.. protect you, cherish you, i want to be in your arms." as she said Taehyung's breath hitched, his heart was beating fast in his chest as he was nervous while looking at her as he hoped that she wouldn't utter those words..

"I love you Kim Taehyung." she uttered as Taehyung looks at her with teary eyes.. he knew she loved him and of course he loved her but for some reason he didn't want to hurt her..he wants to protect her, even if that means letting her go..he gulped the lump formed in his throat as he looks at her and then looks away as he couldn't see her in eyes.

"I..I don't, i don't love you Jeon Yn." he mumbles as Yn's heart broke into million pieces on hearing him...never in her life, she imagined that she would get rejected by him...she thought he felt the same way but maybe she misunderstood his feelings.

She nods as she couldn't hold herself anymore as she went out of the room as Taehyung's tears finally slipped from his eyes as he mutters, "I am sorry my love."

He never knew that she would confess him this soon but he knew that she would confess him someday and that was today. Only he knew, how he held himself from bursting out in tears.

Only he knew, how he stopped himself from saying that he loved her to infinity, but the damage is done and he can't take it back any longer.

All he hoped is for forgiveness. He hoped that she would forgive him someday for this action of his...he hoped that someday they would be together. Just like she told him.

Her, in his arms..in his embrace, he wanted to feel her warmth, her affection..he wanted to spoil her..cherish her, be with her until his last breath and protect her.

But why did he didn't utter his feelings? Because of fear.
Fear of putting her in danger because he wasn't an ordinary person, afterall he was a celebrity and he knew that Saesang could go to any extent to harm Yn and he didn't want that.

So he just kept quiet, he buried his feelings deep inside his heart. Even if that meant hurting himself then he is ready to suffer in order to protect Yn.

But he doesn't know what destiny has planned for them...he doesn't know what is in their fate.
______________