SEASON 2- [CHAPTER-2]

During lunch time...

Mi-rae and Yn entered the canteen as Yeon-Mi waves at them as the duo headed towards the elder one.

"Well let's eat together shall we?" Yeon-Mi said as the other two nodded their heads as the trio sat down together to have their lunch.

"Well Unnie..." Mi-rae stated as Yeon-Mi looks at her with a raised brow, "There's this cute guy in our class named Lee Jae-Myun." she started as Yeon-Mi chokes on her food as Yn giggles.

"Seriously Mi-rae? Isn't this the 34th guy you are having a crush on?" Yeon-Mi asked as Mi-rae sushed her feeling embarrassed, "34th time? That's alot." Yn said as Mi-rae face flushed with embarrassment as Yeon-Mi laughs.
______________

Meanwhile in HYBE LABELS

"Aish Kim Taehyung!! It's not like that..dance properly." the new choreographer yelled at him as Taehyung felt frustrated.

He was doing his best and according to him, he did well but this new choreographer wasn't satisfied even a bit which made him sigh.

Actually Taehyung was practicing for his new solo song, as he tiredly looked at the choreographer.

"Mr. Kang, can I have a break?" he plead as Mr. Kang Un-Gyo, his new choreographer glared at him and yelled, "Oh c'mon Taehyung!! It's not a time for break...your choreo isn't even 50% to perfection." he blurted out as Taehyung clenched his fist as he nods while placing his bottle on the floor as he took his position.

As it was his solo song, the members weren't there as they were in their respective houses.

Taehyung was exhausted after practicing continuously for 5 hours straight without a break as his manager Lim Ji-ho enters as she worriedly looks at his condition.

"Mr. Kim what happened?" she asked as Taehyung was breathing heavily as Mr. Kang glared at Ji-ho.

"Miss Lim! You are interrupting our practice ses-"

Before he could speak further Taehyung collapsed on the floor as Ji-ho rushed towards him.

"MR. KIM!!"
_______________

"Ah it was a tiring day." Mi-rae said as Yn nods her head feeling exhausted.

"Anyways, see you tomorrow Mi-rae." Yn said as Mi-rae nods as she headed towards her house as Yn waited for Taehyung to pick her up.

But he didn't come as she pulled out her phone and saw 12 missed calls from her brother Jungkook as she hurriedly calls him..

"Hello Oppa? What happened?" she asked worriedly as she could hear some background noises.

"Yn-ah could you take a bus and come to Taehyung's mansion?" he asked as Yn felt something was wrong.

"Oppa what happened? Is everything ok? What happened to Taehyung?" she asked as she heard Jin yelled Jungkook's named in background.

"Yn i-i need to go...just come quickly, you will get to know."

"but-" before she could say further, he hung up as Yn worriedly ran towards the bus stop to catch a bus.
_____________

On arriving at Taehyung's place, Yn rushed towards the main door as she rang the doorbell as she anxiously waited for the door to open up.

Soon, Suga opened the door as Yn quickly got inside as she was panicked due to Jungkook's sudden behaviour on the call.

"Where is Taehyung? Oppa what happened?" she asked as she looked at Suga as Suga held Yn's shoulders to calm her down.

"Yn...Taehyung h-he collapsed earlier." he said as Yn's eyes widened in shock as she looks at him, "What?!! What happened to him? Where is he?" she questioned as Suga points to the bedroom, upstairs.

"He is there.. h-he collapsed due to overworking himself." Suga said as Yn rushed towards the room and when she opened the door, her heart clenched at the sight.

Taehyung was unconscious on bed as he had IV drip and oxygen mask as the members surrounded his bedside with a worried face.

"Why did he over work himself?" Yn managed to whisper as Jimin looks at her as his expression turned into anger.

"It's Jeong-Gyu's fault.." Jimin said as Yn raised her brow in confusion.

"Who is Jeong-Gyu?" Yn asked as Jimin and the members let out a tired sigh.

"Jeong-Gyu is our managing director, basically he hires new staffs in our crew." Namjoon said as Yn was confused with the explanation, "How is Taehyung's condition his fault?" she asked as Jhope sighs.

"Well he hired Taehyung's new personal choreographer Kang Un-Gyo, well basically Kang Un-Gyo was ex choreographer of Starlight entertainment and also he had choreographed many succesful MVs dances so after seeing his resume Jeon-Gyu immediately hired him." Jin said as Yn still didn't understand how any of this was related to Taehyung's condition and Jungkook seems to have noticed it so he spoke up.

"Taehyung's new choreographer, Lang Un-Gyo, well...he said Taehyung's dance wasn't perfect and didn't even let him take a break for straight 5 hours and then he collapsed." Jungkook said as Yn's eyes widened in shock as she looks at Taehyung's pale and tired figure on the bed.

"W-what did the doctor say?" she asked in a hesitant tone as Jhope looks at her as he decides to speak, "Well he said Taehyung's blood sugar level had dropped maybe because he hadn't had his breakfast today and overworking himself caused his fatigue so the doctor gave him IV drip and said that it isn't that serious but he needs complete bed rest for next 10 hours." he said as Yn sighed in relief as she nods her head.

"Did the doctor give any tablets?" she asked as Yoongi nods his head, "Yeah some vitamins to boost his resistance." he replied as Yn nods.

"I can take care of him for a couple hours... let's take turns." Yn suggested as the members looked at her nodded as they left the room.

Yn slowly approached Taehyung's bed as she sat beside his bed on a chair while gently grabbing his hand as she pressed it against her cheeks.

"Get well soon...idiot." she mumbles