COLD BROTHER [18] MISSING?

Next Day

Jimin was standing infront of Yn's house as he had asked her address from Seo-jun the previous night as he took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

After waiting for some minutes the door creak open, revealing Yn who was shocked to see Jimin, “Jimin Oppa..” Yn said as Jimin had a small smile on his face.

“Can i come in?” He asked as Yn stepped aside as she let him come in. Jimin settled on her couch as Yn sat across him, “D-do you need something?” she asked as Jimin sighs.

“Can i call you Yn or should I call you Hye?” Jimin asked as Yn's breath hitched in her throat as she gulped the lump formed in her throat, “C-call me Yn.” she said as Jimin nods.

“Yn..I know what Jungkook did in the past is unforgivable but he is suffering alot because of the guilt Yn.. since the time you two seperated he has been neglecting his health and this lead to his fatigue. He collapsed yesterday in his room Yn.” He said as Yn gasped at his statement, “c-collapsed?” she asked in shock as Jimin numbly nods.

“Yes.. doctor said it's due to stress and also due to neglecting his health.. Yn, last night after regaining conscious Jungkook just said one single statement to me...that he couldn't take your silent treatment anymore.” he said as Yn's heart clenched after hearing about Jungkook's condition as she looks at Jimin.

“How is he now Oppa?” she asked as Jimin looks at her with a small reassuring smile, “He is fine.. doctor said he needs complete bed rest for 2 days.” he said as Yn sighed in relief.

“Yn please can you forgive him?” Jimin asked as Yn took a deep breath as she looks at Jimin, “No Oppa I can't.” she said as it clenched Jimin's heart as he nods slowly as his eyes tears up.

“I-i understand...take care Yn.” he said as he bows at her and left and as soon as Yn closed the door, her tears slipped from her eyes.

“He is suffering because of me.” she mumbles as she sobs while crying hard but soon enough she calmed down as she shook her head while wiping her tears.

“He deserves it..I needn't pity him like he didn't when I begged him to take me with him.” she said as she stood up and left upstairs to her room.
__________________

Jimin came back after meeting up with Yn and when he opened the mansion door, he saw the members pacing back and forth in the living room.

“What happened? Why are you all tensed up?” Jimin asked while furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as Taehyung looks at him with his teary eyes.

“J-jungkook.” he mumbles as tears slipped from his eyes. Jimin looks at him with wide eyes as he stutters to speak up.

“W-what happened to Jungkook?” he asked as Taehyung was about to say but couldn't because he was crying hard and sobbing continuosly as he looks at rest of the members.

“Jungkook...h-he is not in his room...H-he is missing.” Jin said with tears in his eyes and a worried look as Jimin stumbled back in shock.

“J-j-jungkook went m-missing?”