COLD BROTHER [16] NO CHANCE FOR FORGIVENESS?

Yn finished her shift at the restaurant as she was tired after cooking food and thus took a seat in the changing room. She took out her phone and saw 30 missed calls from Jungkook as she sighed.

She had kept her phone in silent mode ever since that incident, she had blocked Jungkook in Kakao Talk*
[Kakao Talk is a Korean texting app where people text each other, similar to WhatsApp]

Yn didn't want to read any of his texts as she blocked his number in call logs also as she removed her phone from silent mode.

She removed her apron as she put on her casual outfit as she took her bag and headed out of the changing room. She then instructed the rest of the employees on their meals as she bowed after instructing them as she headed out of the kitchen.

She then took out her phone and dialled someone's number, “Seo-Jun Oppa how are you?” she asked.

Well Park Seo-Jun being the manager of the Internationally famous restaurant and also being employer of Globally popular Chef Shin Hye Kyo was offered a job in New York, well Seo-jun was offered some extra funds to open a new Korean Restaurant branch in New York streets. Even though he refused because he had to shift to New York, Yn insisted him to take this golden opportunity so currently Yn was managing the Restaurant in Seoul..and yes that means Yn aka Shin Hye Kyo is the new manager of Myeongdong Restaurant

“ I am doing great Hye. I was just thinking of calling you cause I reached my Penthouse an hour ago. ” He said as Yn chuckles, “ I am really proud of you Oppa. ” she said as Seo-jun smiles at her reaction.

“Hye.. how is everything in Seoul? You are able to handle everything right?” he asked as Yn smiles at her brother's concern, “Of course I am able to manage everything Oppa afterall i became the manager and also the head chef.” she said while flipping her hair in pride as Seo-jun could imagine her reaction as he laughed.

“Well Hye, take care alright? I need to get going as I have an early morning shift tomorrow.” Seo-jun said as Yn nods, “Sure Oppa, I will hangup. Just take care alright? Bye.” she said as she hung up the call and headed to the parking lot.

Currently Seo-jun offered Yn his car as for now she was driving his car to work as she sat in the car and buckled up her seatbelt and started the engine and then drove off to her mansion.

It was a 15 minute drive as the mansion wasn't far away as she soon reached her place and parked the car in the parking lot.

She got off the car and locked it and then headed to her mansion as she swiped the entry key card and entered the place and locked the door after entering in.

She placed her bag on the sofa as she went upstairs to get freshened up as she took a hot bath in the bathtub and then started preparing some salad for herself as dinner as Yn prefers having light food after sunset.

She sat on the kitchen counter while having her salad as flashback of her confrontation flooded her mind.

“Did she do the right thing?” was the question roaming in her mind as she munched on her food. She opened her cellphone as she stared at Jungkook's blocked contact for a while as she sighed and kept her phone aside.

“He deserves it.” she mumbled while furiously chewing her salad. She soon finished her dinner as she starts washing the ceramic plate and then kept the plate on the stand and closed the drawer as she took her towel and wiped her hands.

She then took her phone and purse as she headed upstairs to her room. After reaching her room, she placed all her accessories on the nightstand as she layed on her bed while covering herself with a duvet as she went into deep slumber.