One Piece x BNHA pt 16

After the interrogations were done, the staff all let out a breath, feeling exhausted, yet feeling they dodged a bullet.

Naomasa looked over the notes he had taken down from each of the Strawhats.

From what he can summarize..................

The Strawhats were all telling the truth, even Usopp.

They experience a level of tragedy in their pasts. Some more than others.

They seemed to be like a ragtag family more than a pirate crew.

When they were in danger, Luffy was the one to help them.

He saved entire kingdoms, liberated countries from corrupt monarchies, and even declared war on the government just to get a crewmate back.

He also defeated enemies considered to be the toughest and baddest of pirates. 

and then he finally came out on top as King of the Pirates.

However, he wasn't doing it for money or fame. He did for the sake of adventure.

And of all things, despite his childish attitude, he also found a queen in Yukiko.

She handled him like a pro. Keeping him distracted, making sure he didn't do anything stupid. Her crewmembers even called her a godsend, saving their wallets with her garden, keeping their captain fed without going into their food, and she always found a way to get enough money for the crew.

"So, with the information we have, are we all in agreement?" Nezu asked.

"Yeah. We'll let them stay on the campus until they find a way back home." Snipe said.

"We already got their ship on a close range and with their strength, that can keep villains away if they hear they are living here." Thirteen said.

All the while Toshinori was a little nervous, but he hoped things would turn out alright.

----------------------------

Some time later........

"Well, it looks like we will be staying on the campus for a while. But in the meantime, we should get used to this world." Yukiko said as she sat down with Luffy.

"Whatever, I'll be heading off for the gym." Zoro said as he went off.

"Chopper, could you make sure he doesn't get lost?" Yukiko asked.

"Okay!" Chopper said as he went off with some medical books he found in the library. Jinbei came along to train as well.

Robin decided to head to the library, eager to learn about the history of this world. Nami tagged along to learn about the weather. 

Sanji decided to stock up on food with the money he got from Yukiko.

When Usopp and Franky heard of the school's mecha development, they wasted no time going over there. 

Brook learned of internet and music and decided to learn about this world's music.

So all that was left is Yukiko, Pachi, Ace, Alina, Luffy, and Bonney. They decided on Yukiko's decision to look around the school. 

(Bonney is at her original age of 14 right now.)

------------------------------------

After an hour of looking around, they made it to the cafeteria where Luffy and Bonney were already hungry. 

So Yukiko got them a bunch of food to Lunch Rush's surprise, and they found a place outside to have a picnic.

A bit into lunch, some of the students of 1A found them.