A Fashion Star meets The Radio

Alastor meets Allison and is love at first sight. To not get confused on the timeframe, Y/N fell to Hell a month after Vaggie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The door of a shop ring, the owner looked up and smiled brightly.

"Y/N! How are you, baby blue?" The owner greeted cheerfully as Allison waved.

The shop she is in was a fabric store. Ever since she stayed with Rosie after the first week of her wings healing, she showed her very unique and secret talent in making very fashionable and trending clothes which became a hit and caused a storm to brew with one of the Vees name Velvette who had Vox to try and find out who the maker of the trending clothes are and to slander her but nothing came up, not even a social media but all they got was a name called the Fashion Sapphire. Since then, the Fashion Sapphire has knocked Velvette's fashion trends off the top spot in the clothes department. Nobody but Rosie and the Cannibals knew that their dewdrop Seraphim, Y/N, was Fashion Sapphire. She even commissioned a special jacket for Susan, who was known to be very rude and an "ornery old bitch" as people would say, is very friendly towards Allison after the jacket.

"Hello, Dawn. I'm actually here for the fabrics that Miss Rosie ordered." Y/N greeted Dawn.

Dawn is a bird sinner who also commissioned Y/N for a new dress which was made of a peacock designed which she wore to a party. To say the least, the new dress she wore was a show stopper and it made Velvette seethe in anger and annoyance knowing that Fashion Sapphire has upstaged her once again.

"Oh yes! The fabrics had just arrived yesterday. There should be some new ones that you and Miss Rosie could use. They're at the back so it might take me a big moment to get them. Feel free to look around for anything that will catch your eye, Y/N. I'll be right back." Dawn said cheerfully as she did so.

Y/N smiled as she started to look around the store for any fabrics that will hopefully catch her eye. She has a knack for making new suits, dresses and even casual clothes for anyone who gives her a detailed description of it as well as measurements. Right now, she was planning on making herself a little something to wear. As much as she was thankful for the clothes that the Cannibals and Rosie gave her for free, she wanted to make herself her own suit in unique colors. She stopped by the aisle which had white and red fabric. Unaware that the green string around her left pinkie finger appeared for a split second before disappearing.

Outside the shop, a certain red deer overlord was humming while walking near the shop only to stop when something blue caught the corner of his eye. He looked back to see a pair of deer-like ears similar to his and light blue tips. Growing curious about who the ears belong to. He walked to the shop's door and opened it as the bell on top rang.

Y/N felt her ears twitch at the sound of the bell of the door and looked up from the silver fabric she was looking at only to see a red demon with a very wide smile staring at her from what she can call surprise and curiosity in his red eyes.

Alastor felt like a deer staring at headlights as he stared at a demoness that he had never seen before but quite frankly, she was very beautiful. Wearing a dress that was black with silver accents, he couldn't help but stare into the red and blue eyes of the strange beauty which was looking at him with curiosity and confusion.

Intrigued yet curious on why she hasn't freaked out like others who know his reputation. He walked towards the demoness and smiled charmingly.

"Why, hello there, stranger. What's a beauty like yourself doing on this side of Hell?" He greeted her charmingly but was surprised when he got a sweet and kind smile in return.