An Angel's Fallen Grace, Meeting Rosie

A heavy crash can be heard in the middle of Pentagram City as those driving cars immediately hit the brakes as sinners gathered around in confusion. The object that crashed was emitting a glowing aura like an exterminator but the weird part is that the wings were a obsidian black and had six wings.

The owner of the wings got up and froze at the sight of the sinners who had their phones out and taking pictures. She quickly fled the area, stumbling a bit before finding a hiding spot in the shadows of an alley. She breathes heavily as she tries to calm her breathing and to remember how and what happened to her. A sting from four of her wings brought her out of her thoughts and brought them close to her to inspect the damage and to say the least, she was frightened by what she saw. To say the least, a small amount of her flight feathers were missing but that's not the only thing that scared her. Her two top wings was dislocated from the joint and it was painful for her to even move.

Tears spilled from her eyes as memories of what happened came flashing. She was told to get archive records for Sera and Emily when she overheard Adam and Lute celebrating about exterminating sinners down in Hell. To say the least, she was shocked and wanted to tell Emily but Lute prevented her from doing so. Just before she was cast out to Hell, Lute and Adam gave her a very painful lesson and took some of her flight feathers and Lute broke two of her top wings while practically tearing her halo from her head and she was thrown out of the portal to Hell.

She looked up at the red sky with a saddened look in her tear filled eyes. She can see Heaven from down here and thought if Emily or Sera noticed that she was missing. She clearly has to hide her wings so no one could figure out she was an angel but knowing her luck, those with phones who took pictures must've put it in Hell's social media.

She painfully hid her wings behind her back as they disappeared before she looked down at her once pure white which was now caked in dust and dirt and other grime. She would definitely need to find some clothes suitable for the environment but there's no way she'll be able to pay for them. So might as well walk around until then.

During her small walk, she found a cloak to wear and she was relieved there was a hoodie to it. She used it to move around Hell much more easily but she has to avoid any sinners. She stood in front of what looked like a store and she couldn't help but stare through the window to see food inside. Her stomach growled lightly as she put a hand on it. She didn't remember the last time she ate. She looked at the store one last time before continuing her trek only to end up in a town where the sign says Cannibal Town.

She held the cloak around her tighter out of nervousness and fear as she walked down the sidewalk of the town. She didn't pay any mind to the sinners of the town as some were busy eating... a body?!

She felt herself hurling but stayed strong only to bump into someone and fell back.

"Oh my! Are you alright, dearie?" The voice belonged to a woman and she glanced up nervously to see a female sinner with black eyes and a top hat.

Aside from the black eyes, she could feel concern and worry radiating from the woman. So she tugged down the hood of her cloak to hide her face.

"I... I am, ma'am." She said nervously.

"Oh no need to be shy, my dear. It was an accident. Accidents happen so don't fret about it." The woman said kindly as she helped her up.

"I've never seen you around before. What's your name, darling?" The woman asked curiously.

"Y- Y/N, ma'am. N/N for short." She said nervously.

"Oh that's such a beautiful name, dear. You may call me Rosie. Oh my stars. You're absolutely filthy. Let's get you cleaned up and dressed in fresh clean clothes." The woman, Rosie, ushered her to a building and Abigail shyly followed. Rosie seemed nice and was kind from what she could tell.

Rosie gave her a towel and directed her to where the bathroom is as the Cannibal Overlord went to find her some clothes. Upon entering the bathroom, Abigail took the time to reflect on her predicament. She's banished from heaven from what she learnt from Lute and Adam, she's now a Fallen in Hell like Lucifer and now she's with a sinner who she was taught to be liars but from her short time with Rosie, she was shown nothing but kindness.

Shaking her head, she took off the cloak before stripping off her dirty clothes while neatly folding it on the sink. She tested the water and was pleasantly surprised at how warm it was and mentally smacked herself. Of course the water would be warm, she's in Hell. She stepped into the shower and soaked her hair thoroughly, using the shampoo and conditioner provided.

Once that was done, she was able to find a towel by the sink where her clothes used to be and before looking at the mirror after wrapping herself in a bathrobe. She just stared in silence and touched her face as she looked at her reflection. Her eyes were the same blue color but her sclera were a red close to a ruby color. Despite the color, she still looked the same even if her hair color was a deeper shade of blue now instead of a silver color.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she found a dress folded by the bed and picked it up and saw that it was a Victorian styled era dress but she had no clue on how to put it on only for a knock on the door to snap her out of her thoughts.

"Is everything alright, dear?" Rosie's voice asked in concern.

"Um, I don't know how to put this dress on, Miss Rosie." She admitted nervously.

Rosie entered the room and saw the predicament as she was holding the dress with a clueless face.

"Oh no worries, sweetheart. Let Aunty Rosie help you with the dress." Rosie said in a reassuring tone.

In the next couple of minutes, Abigail was dressed in a very simple yet pretty Victorian styled gown but there was one problem.

"Hmm. The red doesn't suit your skin and hair color, sweetie. How does blues, black and white sound?" She asked and Abigail just stared at herself in the mirror before looking at her.

"I do not mind, Miss." She said but Rosie sensed something was amiss.

"Now, now, dewdrop. What's got you frowning?" Rosie asked in concern and Abigail fidgeted nervously.

"I... I'm, uh..."

Y/N was at a loss. What is she gonna tell her? Could she really trust a sinner who has nothing but kind to her?