One Piece x BNHA pt 10: Brook

While the staff heard of quirks that can make one look spooky.................

This one takes the cake!

The next pirate to be interrogated was a literal skeleton—with an afro, of all things! He was more bony than Toshinori. He could've scared Frankenstein!

"Yohohohoho! It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I go by Humming Brook, but Brook is just fine!" He spoke with an attitude that contrasted his appearance.

"Very well, Brook, you mind telling us how you became a pirate?" Nezu asked.

"But how are you a skeleton first?" Snipe asked.

"I figured someone would ask. I ate the Revive-Revive Fruit."

"One of the Devil Fruits?" Midnight asked.

"Yes, by eating that fruit, you gain the promise of a second life after dying once, and you can only unlock your abilities then." Brook said.

"You mean you came back to life after dying once?!" Toshinori asked, a bit scared.

"Yes. How did I die, you may ask? I'll have to start to when I still had flesh. I was previously the First Mate of the Rumbar Pirates, we were a unique type of crew, pirate-musicians, actually." Brook said.

"Wait, you're a musician?" Mic asked interested.

"I wasn't called Humming Brook for nothing. I can play any kind of instrument! This was also long before the Pirate Era started, and long before Roger or most of my current crewmates were born. We travelled the seas for the fun and adventure. We came across a new friend one day. He was a whale that we named Laboon."

"Laboon?" Midnight asked.

"Yes, he was still a baby when he was separated from his pod during a storm. He was alone. We played music to cheer him up, and he became attached to us. You could say he's a whale with the heart of a human. When we decided to venture the Grand Line, we had to leave Laboon in the care of an old friend as it was too dangerous. But...........................One day we were attacked by an unknown enemy in a dark fog..................and my crew died. And I did too."

"EEEEEHHHH?! Then how are you back? Is it your fruit's power?" Lunch Rush asked.

"Yes, but there was a catch. My soul had to come from the afterlife to get back to my body, however, the fog was so thick, I got lost for a year, when I finally found it.............well, I have this appearance now. It shook me to the bone...............and now I am all bones! YOhohohoho!"

How could he be so happy about it?...........

"Though this the first I've seen a skeleton with an afro." Mic said.

"Oh, my roots were very strong."

"Did you ever get back to Laboon?" Naomasa asked.

"Well, that's when I ran into a problem. Sometime after I died, my shadow was taken."

"What? Your shadow?" Vlad asked.

"Yes, there was a pirate, another of the Shichibukai, Gekko Moria; he ate the Shadow Shadow Fruit, which allowed him to not only control shadows, but steal them and turn them into his minions. It's not a good thing to lose your shadow. It's like losing a part of your soul. I couldn't have a reflection and I can't be seen in a photograph. But the worst part.............If I were to go in the sunlight..................................my body would disintergrate! Believe me, I saw it happen to another man who also lost his shadow to Moria..." Brook said gravely.

This gave the staff a wake-up call. The more they heard of these Devil Fruits, the more dangerous they were. And with no limits on top of that......

"I had to survive by sticking to my ghost ship in an impenetrable fog in the Florian Triangle.............for 50 years." Brook said.

"50 YEARS?!?! HOW OLD ARE YOU?!" Toshinori asked.

"Well, I was 37 when I died, 38 when I finally found my body. I was 88 when I met Luffy and his crew. He really wanted me to be on his crew, even more when he learned that I was Laboon's friend, and yes, he did meet him. Apparently, Laboon had still been waiting for me to return even after 50 years. I told him about my shadow, and despite some difficulties, he defeated Moria, and every shadow he took returned to their owners, even mine. I finally joined the crew to keep my promise to see Laboon again." Brook said all happy. "When we were separated, I trained with my powers to the limit, now i can control my soul to travel out of my body at will. And for a while I was a music sensation, Soul King, and now I'm 92!"

Brook then showed his posters.

Humming/Soul King Brook, Musician

1st bounty, First Mate of the Rumbar Pirates

33,000,000 berries

2nd bounty, after the Dressrosa incident

83,000,000 berries (Show poster)

3rd bounty,

383,000,000 berries

Current Bounty:

2,433,000,000 berries

"Wow! And this was your show poster?!" Mic asked, interested, as Aizawa groaned.

-----------------------

Now it's Jinbei's turn!

Only three more chapters until we hit Luffy and Yukiko!

I also went back to correct the bounties for Chopper and Franky......

Plz comment!