Hanging Out

As the weekend Finally came, Izuku was in his room buttoning up his shirt in front of the mirror. After that he looked back at the mirror and smiled.

~Izuku~

"All right, time to go."

With that said, Izuku turned away from the mirror and walked over to his door. Doing so he opens the door and steps out into the hallway where he then begins to make his way over to the front door where he begins to put on a pair of sneakers. While putting on his sneakers, his mom came up behind and begins speaking to him in a worried tone.

~Inko~

"Izuku are you sure you still want to go out?"

~Izuku~

"Of course mom. I can't suddenly cancel my plans with my friend."

Saying that he finished tying his sneakers as he then turned to face his mom we saw a worried expression on her face.

~Inko~

"Izuku, I'm happy that you have a friend. But you know how much I worry about you, so much that I know that it's somewhat pesters you. I just want you to be safe Izuku, and I don't want that awful day to repeat itself again."

Hearing his mom say this, Izuku leans in and hugs her to reassure her.

~Izuku~

"Mom, I promised you that would never happen again."

After hugging his mom for a few short minutes, Izuku then let's go and smile at her.

~Izuku~

"And besides, back then I was alone but now I'm not and it's all thanks to me new friend."

Seeing Izuku's sweet and innocent smile, Inko's worries certainly washed away I shouldn't smiled right back at her son.

~Inko~

"Well then if that's the case, then you better not keep them waiting any longer."

~Izuku~

"Right. I'll later this evening."

~Inko~

"Okay then. Be safe."

~Izuku~

"I will."

After one final hug with his mom, Izuku stepped up to the front door and open day where he then stepped down and proceeded to leave the apartment complex.

~Mall~

After a forty minute train ride and a short minute walk, Izuku arrived at the mall where he then made his way over to the water fountain where he had planted to meet with Toga. While on his way to the water fountain, Izuku was on his phone reading a recent text from Toga that he's just received.

~Toga's message~

"I am here at the water fountain. Are you close by?"

Before Izuku could respond back, he hears the sound of running water. Looking ahead he sees the water fountain, and standing right beside it was Toga who has not noticed Izuku as he was looking at her with wide open eyes and blushing cheeks. As Izuku was completely enthralled with Toga, she suddenly turned her head to her left and saw Izuku who suddenly get started as is face blushed up from Toga looking over at him. But as Toga saw Izuku, her eyes lit up as she then smiled while she then began to make her way over to him. Eventually once Toga was face to face with Izuku who still had a noticeable blush on his face, she was just so happy to see that he had come.

~Toga~

"Hi Izuku. I'm glad you're here."

~Izuku~

"Well I'm glad I'm here too. Did I make you wait long?"

~Toga~

"No not at all. And I have to say that you look very handsome today."

~Izuku~

"O-oh thank you. And you look..."

As Izuku looked at Toga from head to toe, he saw that she was wearing red boots, a white skirt with a belt, a red long sleeve shirt, and a red ribbon on top of her head. With seeing her outfit he looked right back at Toga who eagerly awaited for his next words.

~Izuku~

"V-very pretty."

With hearing those words leave Izuku's month, Toga blushes as she then grabbed hold of his hand, making his blush run throughout his face.

~Toga~

"Thank you, Izuku. Now come on, let's go have some fun."

Seeing Toga's smile on her face, Izuku's blush began to dim down to his cheeks where he then smiled right back at Toga.

~Izuku~

"O-okay, lead the way."

~Toga~

"Hehe, this is going to be so much fun!"

With that said, Toga being walking hand in hand with Izuku through the mall. Shortly while walking around, they came across a photo booth which made Toga quite excited.

~Toga~

"Look Izuku, a photo booth! Let's go take some pictures."

Seeing a wide smile on Toga's face of how she really wanted to go take some pictures, Izuku then begin to nod his head yes to her.

~Izuku~

"Al-all right then. Let's go take some pictures."

Hearing this her smile widens as she then pulls Izuku into the photo booth. Right after putting some money into the photo booth, they began taking some pictures together. With Toga smiling and being playful in each picture, Izuku just stood their nervously smiling as was Toga standing next swim while holding onto him throughout each picture. Eventually after the camera stopped and the photos of them have been printed out, Toga reached into the slot of the machine and pulled up the pictures where she noticed Izuku's nervous smile which she thought was cute. Looking back Izuku, she then hands him the other print of the photos.

~Toga~

"Here, you take this one. So you can remember our first time hanging out outside of school."

~Izuku~

"O-okay."

As Izuku reached out and grabbed the photo, he also grabbed part of Toga's hand. From doing this they both look at one another as they then blushed. But shortly, Izuku slowly took the photo from Toga's hand, as he then glanced away from her and continued blushing. While Izuku did this, Toga continued looking at him while she blushed and smiled at him. As she put her photos into the pocket of her skirt she then grabbed hold of Izuku's hand again, causing him to quickly look back at her.

~Toga~

"Come on, there's still so much we haven't done yet."

With hearing this, Izuku smiled right back at Toga.

~Izuku~

"We-well then we better get moving."

~Toga~

"Heh, yeah."

So without saying another word, they both begin continuing on their way through the mall.

~To be continued~