COLD BROTHER [11] JEON YN?

Yn headed out of the room as she noticed Seo-jun at the parking area as she waved at him with a smile on her face, "Oppa!" she yelled as Seo-jun turned towards her and smiled at her.

"Hye! Are you ready? Shall we go to KBS show for the interview?" he asked as Yn nods while smiling at him, "Yeah let's go Oppa..I am all set." she said as she opened the passenger door as she took a seat as Seo-jun sat on the driver seat.

Yn fastened her seat belt as Seo-jun does the same as he starts the engine as they drove off to the KBS building for the interview.

Soon they arrived at Yeouido, [KBS BUILDING] as Seo-Jun parked his car in the parking lot as Yn got off the car and Seo-Jun too got off his car as he locked the car with a beep.

As soon as they entered the KBS building, the president of KBS NEWS, Park-Min smiled and bowed at them as Yn and Seo-Jun did the same.

"Welcome to KBS NEWS, we are honoured to interview you Miss Shin." Park-Min exclaimed as Yn smiles at him, "Oh i am honoured too Mr. Park." she replied as Park-Min smiles at them.

"Please have a seat, we will be airing the Live in few minutes." Park-Min said as Yn and Seo-Jun took their seats as the set crew began setting up the cameras as a female lady approached them with a smile.

"Hello, myself So-Ahn and I will be interviewing you today Miss. Shin and Mr. Park." she said as Yn and Seo-Jun smiled at her sweet gesture as So-Ahn took a seat.

"Everyone ready? We will be airing in 3...2...1." Direction Jung said as the crew spotlighted Yn as they went live.

"Hello and welcome back to KOREAN BROADCASTING SYSTEM a.k.a KBS NEWS, myself So-Ahn and today i will be interviewing the well known chef Shin Hye Kyo, along with her we have her restaurant's manager..Mr. Park Seo-Jun, Let's welcome them." So-Ahn said as the crew applauded to the two individuals.

"Miss Shin, if you don't mind..could you please tell us what or who motivated you to be a chef?" So-Ahn asked as Yn smiles at her and nods, "Well it was my Grandpa. He was the one who taught me how to cook and taught me his secret recipes." Yn replied as So-Ahn smiles at her as she flipped the page of her writting pad.

"Miss Shin, can you tell us about your birthplace?" she asked as Yn nods, "I was born in Daegu, a small village town but I lived most of my life in Busan..I was living in Daegu until the age of 3, after that my Grandpa and I moved to Busan but I lost my Grandpa at the age of 5. I lived in Busan until I was 13 but then I came to Seoul and Seo-Jun Oppa provided and helped me with a lot of things." Yn said as she smiles at Seo-jun.

Soon enough, their interview came to an end as the crew were wrapping up with their stuffs as So-Ahn, the head of interviewing department approached them with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for interviewing with us Miss Shin and Mr. Park." So-Ahn said as she bowed as Yn and Seo-Jun smiled at her.

"No thank you Miss Ahn, I thank KBS NEWS too, I was able to make a public appearance because of your news." Yn said as Ahn smiled at Yn in a sisterly manner.

After that, Seo-jun and Yn heading to his car as they took their seat as Seo-jun looks at Yn and smiles, "Let's go to a restaurant...my treat." Seo-jun said as Yn chuckled and nodded her head.
_________________

Meanwhile in BTS DORM

"Jungkook ah why are you staring at your phone the moment you came back after talking to Miss Shin?" Suga asked as Jungkook nervously chuckled at his Hyung, "I-its nothing Hyung." Jungkook said as Suga glared at him.

"Don't you dare lie to me you brat!" Suga said making Jungkook sigh, "Ok fine! Hyung i told you that I made friends with Hye didn't i?" Jungkook said as Suga nodded his head, "Yeah so?" asked Suga as Jungkook looks at his Hyung.

"Well..I gave her my card with my number and told her to text me but she neither texted me nor called me until now." Jungkook said as Suga raised his brows in confusion, "Why are you waiting for her call or text?" Suga asked as Jungkook looked at him.

"Cause Hyung, Miss Shin looks like my sister Yn and I know for a fact that it's my Yn..I can recognise her even if she denies it so I wanna be friends with her and be close to her again." Jungkook said making Suga's eyes go wide in shock.

"You mean...."

"Yes Hyung! Shin Hye Kyo is none other than Jeon Yn." Jungkook said making Suga gasp.