One Piece x BNHA pt 5: Usopp

Next was Usopp, a man with a long nose like Pinocchio.

"Mr. Usopp. You mind sharing your life story?" Nezu asked.

"Well sure. I was born in a small village, Syrup Village. I had a father named Yassop, he was brave and courageous, but he was a man that longed for adventure. He was offered by a great Pirate Shanks to join his crew. And before you say anything, neither me or mom was upset he left, in fact we were proud that he was living his dream, risking life and limb on the sea. I heard that he became a great Pirate commander too.

Some time after he left, mom fell terribly ill and died. And since I had a reputation of being a town outcast I was pretty much on my own. Except for three kids I befriended and Miss Kaya."

"Kaya?"

"She's a special person to me. At one point she was bedridden. A year before I met Luffy, her parents passed away. They were a wealthy couple and they left her their mansion, wealth and servants. She may have lived in luxury, but no one in our town was more miserable than her. So I would see her to make up stories to cheer her up. She knows they are tall tales, but she enjoys them." Usopp smiled at the memory.

Nezu smiled at this. Usopp may be a liar, but he had no ill intentions.

"The only thing that I hated in my village was the despicable guy Kuro." Said Usopp gritting his teeth in just thinking about that scumbag

"Who is he?" Vlad asked.

"He was a pirate that served as Kaya butler for 3 years. The bastard actually faked his death as a pirate, created a fake identity, and caring for her to gain the village's trust. Then I learned that he was after her wealth and he was responsible for her parent's deaths. When I discover that I want to beat him so bad." Said all angry.

Toshinori could only imagine that if this Kuro hurt Kaya, Usopp would do anything to protect her.

"At first no one would believe me. But Luffy, Zoro and Nami did. They helped me protect the village and Luffy was the one to defeat Kuro and sent him packing."

"Did the village apologize after that?"

"Actually, the only ones that knew were the three kids, Kaya and her other butler Merry. We all decided to keep it a secret."

"Huh? Why is that?" Present Mic asked.

"Why else? I was known as the village liar because I lied all the time. Besides, the attack was unusual and none of the Pirates made it to the village. And our place is so small, no pirates ever bother attacking it. Why ruin their peace of mind?" Usopp asked with a small smile.

That surprised the staff. He lied to keep them feeling safe? That's......... surprisingly wise of him.

"Anyway, after that mess, I made up my mind to go out to sea like my dad. And Luffy and the others offered me a place on the crew as the sniper. Kaya also recovered and she gave us our first ship, the Going Merry. We really loved her."

"And you were also the craftsman?" Midnight asked.

"Yes, I also made Nami her Clima tact for her to use in battle, as she didn't want to be a liability to the crew. I also dealt with damages to the ship............but things we got into got Merry broken many times. Even Zoro and Luffy got her wrecked a few times. Once we got to Water Seven where we met Franky..............we learned that Merry's keel was damaged and there's no way to replace it once broken. I even quit the crew for a week over that." Usopp said in sorrow.

"Really? What made you change your mind?" Snipe asked.

"Our friend Robin gave herself up to the Government to protect us and we couldn't just leave her. You can ask Robin for more information. We rescued her and after that, we gave Merry a proper viking funeral. She was too good to be taken apart for scrap...........anyway, I apologized, Luffy and the others welcomed me back, and we didn't fight like that again.

Though one day, we were separated by a bear man named Kuma, and after the Marineford Incident, we all had to train to prepare ourselves for the New World. I was sent to an island with all kinds of food that actually grew out of the ground. It's where I met Herkeles who helped me sharpen my sniping skills. So i can achieve my dream of being a brave warrior of the sea like my old man." Usopp said as he showed his posters.

Sniper King Usopp, Marksman

1st bounty, for burning the Government Flag:

30,000,000 berries

2nd Bounty for defeating Sugar, a Top Officer of Warlord Doflamingo and revealing the dark side of Dressrosa:

200,000,000 berries.

3rd Bounty for defeating The Numbers of Kaido's crew:

500,000,000 berries.

Current bounty:
1,500,000,000 berries.

Despite his reputation, Usopp was a good and loyal man to his crew.

----------------
Next up is Sanji!

Plz comment!