One Piece x BNHA pt 3: Zoro

Zoro came into the big room where the staff was and Nezu was at the closest desk.

"Mr. Roranoa."

"Zoro is fine. Got any booze?"

The alcohol provided, Nezu and the staff were ready.

"So Roranoa, can you tell us when you joined Luffy's crew?" Nezu asked.

"About 2 years ago. Same for most of the crew. Jinbe and Bonney are the recent additions."

"I see. How did you join Luffy?" Nezu asked.

"He saved me from being unfairly excecuted."

"Huh?" Present Mic asked.

"A month before I met Luffy, I made a living as a pirate hunter, but only enough to pay for food. On one island I stopped by, it had a naval base run by a corrupt marine officer. Captain Morgan. He had a spoiled brat of a son who was waltzing around with his pet wolf. It went into the restaurant I was eating in, and started eating other people's food."

"Why didn't anyone complain about it to the Captain?" Midnight asked.

"Heh, he never cared. He was narcissistic and cruel. He even went to far as to threaten his men with death if they didn't follow orders, and he had a literal ax-hand to do it. He wouldn't even hesitate to kill children and women who didn't pay his absurd taxes."

This shocked the teachers. A marine used fear to rule over his base?

"Anyway, the daughter of the propertier tried to make the wolf stop but when it was about to attack her, I killed it." Zoro said.

"With your swords?" Aizawa asked and Zoro nodded.

"The son threatened he would punish the girl and her mother if I didn't go in their place. So for three weeks, I let myself be tied up to a post out in the sun with no food or water, and I didn't attempt to escape. The idiot even punched and kicked me while I was tied up."

The staff were disgusted by that. Even Naomasa who was there. "So how are you alive now?" Vlad Blood asked.

"That's because of Luffy. He arrived after three weeks and wanted me to be in his crew as a First Mate. He and another kid learned that the captain's son didn't intend to keep his promise and was gonna execute me the next day. Luffy bribed me with my swords to join or let myself be killed like a rabid dog. I chose to join because I had a dream to fulfil."

This caught their attention.

"What dream is that?" Power Loader asked.

"To be the World's Greatest Swordsman...............When I was younger, I knew the daughter of my sensei, Kuina. She was the only one in my village to beat me. She also strived to be a great swordsmaster.........but she died before she got a chance." Zoro said looking at his Wado Ichimoji. "Her sensei let me have her sword and I decided to fulfill my promise to her. To do that, I had to defeat Dracule Mihawk, otherwise called 'Hawk-Eyes.' I fought him and he defeated me easily." Zoro said showing the staff the battle scar he got.

"My lord!" Recovery Girl whispered in shock and Toshinori unconsciously let his hand drift to his left side.

"Yeah, and I didn't get it fixed properly until we rescued our navigator. But you'll have to talk with her about it." Zoro said.

"Any other guy would've been dead already!" Ectoplasm said in horror.

"After that battle Mihawk he told me to surpass him, ironic thing since he trained me later, and I did eventually beat him. But after that defeat, I vowed to Luffy I would never lose again." Zoro said surprising them. This guy was now the world's greatest swordsman?!

"What sword style do you use? Since..." Cementoss asked.

"Three-Sword Style. A sword in each hand and one in my mouth."

"Really?" Present Mic said amazed.

"Well, since you were pirates, did you have bounties?" Hound Dog asked.

"Yeah, but we don't plunder innocent people. Mainly other pirates, corrupt marines and megalomaniacs. Can't tell you how many times we had to save entire islands. You'll have to save those questions for Jinbe and Yukiko. They can explain it better than me or the others.

But this is my current poster and my previous ones." Zoro said showing it.

Pirate Hunter Zoro, Swordsman/First Mate of the Straw Hat Pirates

1st bounty, for cutting down 100 Bounty Hunters at Whiskey Peak, and defeating Daz Bones, the Assassin:
60,000,000 berries.

2nd Bounty for defeating Kaku of the Government's CP9:
120,000,000 berries, making him a member of the Supernovas/The Worst Generation.

3rd Bounty for defeating Pica, a Top Officer of Warlord Doflamingo:
320,000,000 berries.

4th Bounty for defeating King, a Top Commander of Kaido's Beast Pirates:
1,111,000,000 Berries.

Current Bounty:
3,611,100,000 berries!

The teachers were shocked by the numbers! And was only the First Mate?!

They wondered how strong the others were and how strong Luffy was now.

----------------
Next up is Nami!

And the staff will hear more heartbreak from there.....