COLD BROTHER [8] A REQUEST?

Jungkook was asleep as Taehyung's mind ringed with Jungkook's words

"Hyung I want to meet Shin Hye Kyo."

Taehyung sighed as he looks at Jungkook as he checked his temperature and surprisingly it had reduced alot as he sighed in relief. He covered Jungkook completely with the blanket as he took, one final glance at his maknae we he slowly made his way out of the room as he closed the door and went downstairs.

He saw the members having their dinner in the dinning area as he took a seat beside them, "Jungkook's fever has gone down." Taehyung said as the members looked at him in surprise.

"Are you serious? This fast?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung nodded his head slowly, "Yeah and he says he wants to meet Shin Hye Kyo, hyung can you do that?" he asked as Namjoon paused for a moment.

"I don't know, I will ask Seo-jun and see if he agrees..but I don't think that would happen?" Namjoon said as the members nodded, "But who knows right?" Suga said as the members nodded and continued to have their dinner.
______________

"Seo-Jun Oppa..I will prepare our dinner tonight." Yn said as Seo-jun nodded while smiling at her, "Sure Hye..I will freshen up until then." he said as Yn nods as Seo-jun goes upstairs.

Yn entered the kitchen as she opens the refrigerator and looks at the food items, there was pasta, tomatoes, onion, soy sauce, chillie sauce, and tomato sauce as she smiles.

She took out the ingredients and made some delicious pasta as Seo-jun came downstairs and smiled when the odour of pasta hit his nostrils.

"Looks like I will be having a special dish huh?" he said making Yn chuckle at him as she nods, "Special Pasta by Chef Shin Hye Kyo." she said as Seo-jun chuckled at her as he took a seat across the dinner table.

"Mmm the food is delicious Hye.." he exclaimed as Yn chuckles at his reaction as she found it to be cute as she too took a seat across him and tasted the pasta as they soon finished having their dinner.

"I will go upstairs to my room Hye, if you need anything then just come to me alright?" he said as Yn nodded as she took the dishes to the sink to wash them up, "Sure Oppa." she said as she started to wash up the dishes.

"Also, Hye i forgot to tell you.. tomorrow we will be going to an interview..KBS NEWS wants to interview you if you are ok with that?" he said as Yn hesitated for a second but nods her head in agreement, "Sure Oppa..I will make sure to keep that in mind." she said as Seo-jun smiles and goes upstairs to his room.
_________________

Seo-Jun was scrolling through his social media as his phone buzzed with a call from Namjoon as he immediately picks up the call.

"Hello Namjoon shi? How is Jungkook doing?" Seo-jun asked as Namjoon chuckled at his friend's worry, "His fever surprisingly seems to reduce thanks to the soup." Namjoon said as Seo-jun's smile widened.

"That's great to hear Namjoon shi.. I am happy Jungkook is doing ok." he said as Namjoon paused for a moment before continuing, "actually Seo-jun ah.. Jungkook well...he wants to meet Shin Hye Kyo, he wants to personally thank her for the soup..if you don't mind." Namjoon asked hesitantly, waiting for Seo-jun's response.

"Sure..I will ask Hye and let you know by tomorrow?" Seo-jun said as Namjoon smiles at him, "Thank you so much Seo-jun..I appreciate your efforts." he said as Seo-jun smiles and hangs up the call as he placed the phone on the nightstand.

He decided to talk to Shin Hye Kyo about it the next day as he smiles at feeling proud at Hye's recognition as he went to bed.