One Piece x BNHA pt 2

As the villains were rounded up, the pros were confused when they encountered the group of people that saved their students.

All of them, except Bakugou were asking how they were all so strong and defeated the villains so easily, even asking what their Quirks were.

"Quirk? What is that?" The strawhat asked.

Then Inspecter Tsukachi arrived.

"Excuse me, I would like to ask a few questions."
---------
Though as strange as it seems, Tsukachi did not detect a single lie from these people.

Apparently, they came from another dimension, a pirate dimension, but they are an oddball crew that acted more like a family.

But this was still a problem, with them being in a dimension totally different from their own, they couldn't be wondering around as they don't follow the rules of society.

----------------
After the mess, the crew was guided to a big office space where.....

"Hello there! I could be a mouse, dog or bear, but..........I'm Principal Nezu of U.A!"

Luffy was the first to pick up the new animal in amazement.

"Wow! You can talk and walk like a person?! You're like Chopper! Except you're not a reindeer."

The teachers was surprized that Luffy casually picked him up and Nezu didn't seem to mind.

"Luffy, please put him down. He's the leader here." Yukiko pat his shoulder.

"Ah, sorry." He said as he did so.

"It's alright. Anyway, concerning your situation, we need to make sure you all get back to your dimension safely. I'm willing to provide you all a place to stay on campus until then." Nezu said to the shock of the teachers.

"What would we have to do? There has to be a catch since I feel your staff and even the police thinks we are a threat." Yukiko said.

"No need to worry. I can interview each of you and determine that beforehand." Nezu said.

"I guess that is alright. Guys?" Luffy asked.

"Sure."
"I'm good with it."
"As long as we don't go to prison."
"Whatever."
"I'll do it if Nami and Robin does~"
"Of course."
"It's the captain's orders. Yohohohoho!"
"Alright."
"I'm fine with it."
"Well, there you have it."

"Alright! We'll have a discussion with each of you starting tomorrow."
-‐--------------------
Alright my readers, we are gonna have Nezu and the staff of U.A. talk with each member as school would be canceled the next two days for maintenance and security overhall, but also to discuss with each pirate.

First will be those of the crew but Yukiko will be second to last before Luffy.

And I'll bet you'll be looking forward to reactions to each personal story and how the government operated in their world.

First up is Zoro!

So stay tuned!