COLD BROTHER [3] HOPES?

Entering her cranky apartment, Yn started packing her stuff..she was determined to change her identity and go far away from everyone, especially her brother Jungkook.

She paced in the living room as she took some cash which she had earned after selling newspapers and doing chores at others household.

She took two pair of her clothes in her bag as she wore her slipper as she turned back to look at her house one last time.

Tears began to fall from her eyes as she wiped them, "I will be independent.." she whispered as she turned around and left without any signs or without any notice.

Why was she leaving? She didn't want to go to the Orphanage, obviously who would want to when they have their family. Yn knew that Jungkook didn't care about her so she decides to leave Busan forever , because she would then finally be free from everything.
_________________

Arriving at the Mandeok Lego Village, railway station, she went to the ticket collection area as she looks at the associate.

"One ticket to s-s-seoul." the little girl muttered as she knew no other place except Busan and Seoul. How could she when she never went to school? She has heard of other villages but she was somewhat a little but familiar with Seoul streets as she has been there with her Dad in her childhood.. That's how sharp her memory is.

She then took the ticket, she had spent her last remaining salary to buy those tickets as she wanted to change her life forever.
_________________

Meanwhile in Hannam Hill- BTS DORM [Jungkook's bedroom]

"Kook can I come in?" Taehyung asked while peeping his head inside the maknae's room as Jungkook smiles at his beloved Hyung.

"Of course, come in Hyung!" he said as Taehyung smiles and enters his room.

"Jungkook ah.. ever since I heard about your sister..I am curious to know about you two..can you-- maybe tell me?" Taehyung asked hesitantly as Jungkook sighs while looking at his lap

"H-hyung..m-my sister, her name is Yn, s-she was born on September 3, 2005, m-my mom died giving birth to her and D-dad couldn't handle the news..he started drinking whereas i-i took care of Yn for a few months..b-but then Dad committed Suicide cause he couldn't bear mom's death..he never loved Yn and eversince, I hated her.. because of her my parents are no more.. and then i-i didn't have any relatives so i-i took care of Yn, i-i never loved her but I would just feed her and send her to her day care. I-i wanted to escape from her so I auditioned for Kpop and got selected..I didn't want her to be my sister so i-i never mentioned about her to you or even Media." he said as he was looking at his lap as Taehyung was shocked but slowly hugged Jungkook while patting his back.

"Kook..I know you suffered b-but don't you think she suffered more? I-i mean she never got feel her mother's touch nor her Father's love and t-then you abandoned her.. don't you think she suffered more?" Taehyung asked softly as Jungkook looks at him for a moment while considering Taehyung's opinion.

Yes she must've suffered more than Jungkook, atleast Jungkook got love from both his parents for 8 years but Yn? She didn't get any love from anyone her whole life, this realisation made Jungkook's heart ache in pain as he looks at Taehyung.

"Y-you are right Hyung..i-i will call the Social worker and tell her that I will take care of Yn." he said as he took out his phone while dialling the number of the social worker.

"Hello? This is Im Yoon ah speaking from Madeok Lego Village society association, how may I help you sir?" She asked as Jungkook took a deep breath to ready himself for the conversation he was about to have

"Miss Yoon ah, t-this is Jeon Jungkook, i-i want to inform you that I will take care of Yn and provide her financially for everything." he said as he heard a gasp from other side.

"S..sir I appreciate that b-but today I went to visit Yn b-but..." she paused as Jungkook's breath caught in his throat in nervousness.

"B..but what?" he manages to ask as he heard a sad sigh from the other side of the call.

"B-but we couldn't find her..seems like s-she left her home." she spoke as Jungkook's phone fell from his hands as his hands started shivering in panic, as Taehyung noticed his distress.

"What happened Kook? Why do you look tensed?" he asked as Jungkook's eyes tears up as he looks at his Hyung.

"Y-yn...s-she is gone, s-she left Busan and w-we don't know where is she." he uttered as Taehyung's eyes widened in shock.
______________

Reaching Seoul, Yn looks at the big city, full of hopes and aspirations as she stepped out of the metro station and looked at the 500 won she had as she took a cab.

"S-sir can you drop me to a famous restaurant here?" she asked as the cab driver was kind enough to help her as he nods.

"Miss you seem like new here, sure I will take you to the restaurant but it would cost 300 won..are you ok with that?" he asked as Yn just nods her head and sits inside the cab

"So ma'am can I know your name?" the driver asked while driving through the streets of Seoul as Yn looks at him through the rear view mirror.

"My name is Jeon- I mean Shin Hye Kyo." she said as the cab driver nods and continues to drive

[ Author note: Yn wanted to change her identity so she changed her name from Jeon Yn to Shin Hye Kyo, so in the coming chapters if I use Shin Hye Kyo, please don't get confused.]

The cab soon stopped infront of a huge luxurious Restaurant as the driver smiles at her.

"Myeongdong Kyoja is the famous restaurant in Seoul, South Korea. Here you can find various varities of food ma'am. I hope you enjoy it." saying that the cab driver left as Yn looks at the restaurant with stars in her eyes.

"Myeongdong Kyoja...what a beauty." she said as she went inside the restaurant.
___________
As soon as she entered the restaurant she noticed rich, high class Korean having their dinner as Yn sighed while making her way to the manager's table.

"Excuse me?" she asked as the manager, who was a young man, probably in his early 20s looked at her and smiles.

"How may I help you... ma'am?" he asked as Yn was hesitant but looks at him with a smile

"Can i work as a chef here?" she asked as the manager smiles at her

"Kid you are too young for that, you need to study instead of working." he said as Yn looks down but again takes courage to speak up

"I-i don't have a family nor money to study..I am very good at cooking..c-can i work here?" she asked as the kind manager looks at her and sighs.

"What's your name?" He asked as Yn looks at him and then looks at her fingers while fidgeting as she manages to whisper.

"Shin Hye Kyo.." she said as the manager sighs but holds her hand in a brotherly manner.

"Hye Kyo... listen to me..you are too young but if that's what you want then fine..you can work as a chef but show me what you can cook." he said as Yn smiles at him and nods in happiness.

"I..I will..Manager..i-"

"Seo-jun...my name is Park Seo-Jun." he said as Yn smiles at him

"I will work hard Mr. Park." Yn said with a determined smile as she was greatful to have such an opportunity for herself.

"Call me Seo-Jun Oppa, it's fine.." he said as Yn was greatful to him as she nods as her eyes tears up remembering a flashback

"Don't you dare call me Oppa.."

Jungkook's words ringed in her mind but now, she wasn't weak to be affected by those painful flashbacks but rather she is strong to face the future ahead.