Let's Go Out

Once Friday finally rolled around, Izuku was proud of himself for getting through his very first week of high school and was happy to meet Toga who became his first real friend in a long time. So throughout the morning and half of the afternoon he spent his time at school as normal until finally lunch came around where he happily left his classroom and went straight to the stairway where he then began heading up. Eventually after climbing up the final steps of the stairway he looked over at the door that led out to the roof, but yet as he looked over at the door he also saw Toga leaning against the wall where she then looks over at Izuku and smile at him, which also causes him to blush.

~Toga~

"Hi Izuku."

From Toga saying this, Izuku does not respond right away. Instead he looks at her in aww as he sees the sunlight shining upon her from the small window of the door. Eventually he snaps out of it and speaks to her a bit nervously.

~Izuku~

"O-oh, hey there Toga."

~Toga~

"So shall we head on to the roof and have our lunch."

~Izuku~

"Yeah sure thing."

So with said, Izuku and Toga went out to the roof where they then sat down against the chain length fence and began eating. Yet while they started eating their lunch, Toga went ahead and begin speaking to Izuku.

~Toga~

"So Izuku, how did you like your first week of high school?"

Hearing Toga ask this question, Izuku was happy to answer her as he then smiled.

~Izuku~

"Ha, well it was actually better than I expected."

~Toga~

"That great to hear. Now tell me, what was the highlight of your first week of high school?"

~Izuku~

"Well it was..."

As Izuku was thinking about it, the thought the first day of him and Toga meeting was the only thing that popped up in his head. Which caused him to blush from being too embarrassed to tell her that was his highlight of his first week. Due to this he slightly looked away to hide his blushing face.

~Izuku~

"We-well nothing really comes to mind at the moment."

~Toga~

"Aww, are you really sure nothing comes to mind?"

~Izuku~

"P-positive."

From Izuku saying that, he then reached down and grabbed his drink would you began drinking to prevent him from saying anything further on. Yet while Izuku was drank, Toga just looked at as she knew that there was something on his mind that he didn't want to say out loud. So as a smirk formed on Toga's face, she then said something which then surprised Izuku.

~Toga~

"Perhaps, I'm on your mind?"

As Toga said this, it caused Izuku to nearly choke on his drink. Could be putting his cup down and swallowing the remaining drink in his mouth, he then began catching his breath as he then looked over at Toga with even more blush on his face from feeling that she just read his mind.

~Izuku~

"Wh-why would you say that!?"

With Izuku looking so nervous and embarrassed, Toga couldn't help but to giggle from his expression.