Inspiring

With Izuku staying at the gymnasium to watch Toga train, he soon realized the time and needed to get going. So while Izuku got up from the bench and began putting his backpack on, Toga saw him doing so, making her hop off a beam and run over to him. From doing so she was then face to face with Izuku who would know headed back on and was surprised to see Toga right in front of him.

~Toga~

"Hey, are you leaving?"

~Izuku~

"Uh yeah. I have to get to train station and catch them next train."

~Toga~

"Oh, then I'll go with you."

~Izuku~

"But don't you need to stay here and train a little bit more?"

~Toga~

"Well I've done enough training for today and plus I need to get going too."

~Izuku~

"Okay, then I guess we'll walk to the train station together."

~Toga~

"Yeah! Just give me a few minutes get ready and I'll meet you outside the gymnasium."

~Izuku~

"Al-all right."

With Deku saying that, Toga then smiled at Izuku and she didn't heard her way to the locker room. Right when Toga approach the door to the locker room. A few minutes later Izuku was still outside the gymnasium where he waited for Toga.  While waiting he certainly felt his phone but vibrate in his pocket. Being alerted to this he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone where he then sees a message from his mom. Seeing that he quickly opened the message to see what she has sent him.

~Inko's message~

"Izuku are you on your way home yet?"

Reading that text message, Izuku immediately knew his mom was worried. So he quickly texted back.

~Izuku's message~

"Actually mom, I'm still at school. But don't worry I'll be heading to the train station soon as possible."

Right after sending that text, Inko immediately replied back to Izuku.

~Inko's message~

"Well okay, as soon as you're on that train call me. I want to make sure you're safe."

~Izuku's message~

"Okay mom I will."

Sending that last text message, Izuku turned off his phone and sighed has then looked up at the orange clouds above and begin remembering looking up at similar clouds like this before. But suddenly while looking up at the clouds, a familiar voice said his name.

~Toga~

"Izuku."

Looking away from the clouds, Izuku then looked back in front of him and saw Toga right there in front of him where he also sees a smile on her face which causes him to slightly blush from the sight of her.

~Toga~

"Ready to go?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah."

~Toga~

"Okay, let's go."

~Izuku~

"R-right."

So with wasting anytime, Izuku and Toga went ahead and began leaving the school grounds together. While walking to the train station, Izuku and Toga did not to one another, until suddenly Toga then spoke to Deku.