A New Age for Wano

Luffy and Yukiko headed off to the room where the others were, only Yukiko was holding onto Luffy's arm creating an ideal image of a couple.

"Hey, guys! I heard we're gonna have a big feast!" Luffy shouted in glee.

Ace was surprised that his brother didn't come barreling in the room.
"What? No tackle hug?"

"Hey, never mind that, we are gonna have a party, right?"

"Yeah, all of Wano is gonna celebrate for a week. Though we are gonna have to relax a bit. We're gonna hit the hot baths."

Though it was surprising that Ulti, Page One and Black Maria was there, the fact that left the Beast Pirates made them official people of Wano now and Momonosuke pardoned them for their help.

--------
In the girls bath.......

"Yukiko, I have to ask, you seem to be more romantic toward Luffy. Did something happen?" Robin asked.

"Wellllllll..........yeah...........

Luffy asked me to marry him. And I accepted."

----------
Men's bath

"Okay, what gives Luffy? You normally burst in when there is food, but now you've been eating slower rather than stuffing your face." Usopp asked.

Luffy smiled like a cat that got the canary.

"Oh, not much. I asked Yukiko to marry me and she said yes."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT?!?!"

------------
With Yukiko........

"I knew you two would want to do so, but still! Luffy actually asked such a thing?!" Nami yelled shocked.

"Wow nee-chan! You and Luffy are gonna get married?" Tama said in excitement.

"Well, I'm happy for you two." Robin smiled as the Alina, Melissa, and even Chopper and Whitebeard's nurses congratulated the Pokémon trainer.
--------------

With the boys......

"You're kidding! And she excepted?!" Usopp asked in shock.

"Congratulations, Luffy-kun. Who knew you had it in you?" Jinbei laughed.

"Yohohoho! Well, with how they interact, it would happen eventually." Brook commented.

"Suuuuper good job captain! When the time comes, Usopp and I can build the arch!" Franky said.

"Not bad." Zoro smirked.

Sanji was in a corner away from the bath as he was crying tears of blood.
"Oh why must fate be cruel? One of my dear angels is off-limits now!"

Ace was flabbergasted and his jaw dropped to the ground.

It took a few minutes for him to recover, but he quickly got dried and dressed and got a denden mushi to contact Whitebeard.

"Hey pops, Marco, guess what? Luffy proposed to Yukiko! She said yes!"

A moment of silence ........

And then a big cheer could be heard across Wano.

Melissa even contacted Law about it.

"Guess what the paper said is finally true now." Law said.

"Huh? Paper?"

"Well, a lot of things happened in the outside world since we were in this country." Law said.
---------
At the party, Luffy and Yukiko were wearing a sun and moon yukatas for the festival as Yukiko let her Pokémon do amazing tricks for the people.

All of a sudden Kidd showed up yelling about wanting to kill Luffy and showed them the paper earning a look of shock.

----------
The news of Wano spread like a wildfire.

Kaido and Big Mom were defeated!

Two Emperors that ruled a big portion of the New World for decades, in a single night, fell to the alliance between Law, Kidd, Whitebeard, and Luffy.

And as it was confirmed that Yukiko defeated Big Mom while Luffy defeated Kaido, it marked the emergence of a new Era.

For Trafalgar Law and Kid, the government placed 3,000,000,000 berries on their heads.

As for Yukiko and Luffy,

Especially since it was publicly declared that the two have decided to marry, with the approval of Whitebeard,

The price of their heads went up to.....

5,000,000,000 berries each!

-----------------
Around the world, allies of the Strawhats were surprised of this development.

Those like the Straw Hat Grand Fleet and even Shanks partied like no tomorrow for their new union.
--------------

"Unbelievable! I can't fathom it!" Dogra said

"Yeah, who would've thought he'd take this leap?" Magra said

"Huh. Going from Emperor and then engagement. That boy doesn't let opportunity slip by." Dadan said smiling.

"Just look at them. They look so happy." Makino said looking at the paper with her son who giggled seeing Luffy's face.

-----------
"Wow! I knew they were lovers but it looks like they are serious about this!" Coby said.

"I don't know whether to be amazed or scared." Helmeppo commented.

"Can't believe this! That brat decided to propose without my help or advise!" Garp said only to be hit by Rosetta.

"Shut up! Can't you, for once, be supportive of your grandson?" She asked.

"You never supported me."

"Not then, not now."

Sengoku watched the elderly couple, amazed how they stayed married because of their dynamics. 'Well, Rosetta is the only woman that could keep up with Garp's antics.....'
--------------
For a week, Wano had celebrated without a care, and to make things better, Mesprit appeared to them and cured the Smilers and even Killer from the side affects of the defunct fruit.

------------
Here is the long-awaited chapter! Sorry it's brief.

But I want to ask something as well:

What if the Strawhats and Yukiko found themselves in BNHA?
How would certain characters react to them, or more specifically, Luffy and Yukiko as a couple? And witnessing how strong they are?
How would they react to their Nika and Kazuya forms?
And how would they react to Yukiko's Pokemon?

Other reactions to:
Chopper blushing at praise.
Usopp bragging, yet surpurb skill with a slingshot.
Zoro and Sanji's fights
How Zoro trains and seeing his scar
Sanji's cooking
Robin's abilities especially with Clutch
Franky's inventions
Jinbe's Fishman Karate
Nami's navigation skills, and how she can stop Zoro and Sanji's fights with one punch
Brook being a real skeleton, but have a real sense of Music
Luffy's eating habits, powers, reaction to learning of his family

Izuku:
Ochako:
Bakugou:
Iida:
Shoto:
Tsuyu:
Mineta:
Ashido:
Kirishima:
Sero:
Ojiro:
Hagakure:
Aoyama:
Sato:
Shoji:
Kaminari:
Jiro:
Momo:
Koda:

All Might/Toshinori:
Aizawa:
Hizashi:
Nedzu:
Enji:
Hawks:

Shigaraki:
Toga:
Dabi:
All for One:
Twice:
Re-Destro:

Plz comment!