im sorry (pt 2)

taylors pov:

hearing those words come out of my daughters mouth made me feel like i had just been run over by a semi truck. she's only 16 she should have never had to go through that. she thought her boyfriend loved her but no he just wanted her as his own sex doll.

i held y/n as she cried in my arms. for once i felt helpless. how could i take this pain away from my daughter. i couldn't. i held her till she fell asleep. when she did i quietly slipped out of her bed and tucked her in.

i made my way downstairs and sat on the couch by travis. i felt emotionless. i didn't feel anything. i felt blank.

"tay is everything alright with y/n?" trav asked. i turned to face him trying to keep myself together. i failed and let out a loud sob. i let the sobs wreck my body.

"tay what happened? what's wrong baby?" trav said as he wrapped me in his arms while i cried.
"shh you're okay baby just breathe." trav said. "why are you crying?" he asked. i felt bad i'm here crying and trav doesn't know anything that's going on.

"t-trav" i said as i hiccuped

"hey it's okay baby calm down. you're okay. everything's okay." he said.

"no travis everything isn't okay" i said.

"baby i can't help you if you can't tell me" he said. at this point i was sitting in his lap clinging on to him for dear life. i took deep breaths and controlled myself.

"it's y/n trav.." i said.

"what happened is everything alright?" he asked.

"no she was raped." i said not even above a whisper.

"she what? i couldn't hear you tay. speak up" he said.

"SHE WAS RAPED TRAVIS. MY PRECIOUS BABY WAS FUCKING RAPED BY SOME GUY WHO SHE THOUGHT LOVED HER. BUT NO HE ONLY SAW HER AS A FUCKING SEX TOY" i screamed. i had reached my breaking point.

i saw the color drain from travis' face and him swallow harshly. he got up from the couch and grabbed the keys.

"trav where are you going?" i asked through sobs.

"don't worry about it" he said as he left the house.

travs pov

the moment i heard that my daughter had been raped i felt anger course through my whole body. no one and i mean no one is gonna place their hands on my daughter without her consent. i quickly left the house and got into the car. i drove over to max's house. i didn't care if it was 11pm.

i got to his house and quickly got out and went up to the door. i knocked on the door.

"mr kelce! what are you doing here?" he asked all cheery. fucking asshole.

"um are your parents home?" i asked while cracking my knuckles.

"no they won't be back for a couple days why?" he asked.

"perfect..." i said.

now i really shouldn't be assaulting a minor but when it comes to my daughter i don't give a single flying fuck. i pushed max inside and made sure to close and lock the front door.

"i need to talk to you" i said.

"of course what about?" he asked.

punch

"what the hell what was that for?!" he asked grabbing his face.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I WASNT GONNA DO ANYTHING AFTER YOU FUCKING RAPED MY DAUGHTER?" i yelled.

punch

"MR KELCE PLEASE STOP!" he yelled

"oh so now you want to say stop? what about all the fucking time my daughter was screaming and crying for you to fucking stop huh?" i yelled as my voice cracked.

punch

i let anger take over my body. i don't even know how many times i punched this kid. do i regret it? no. after i handled that situation i went to the closest grocery store.

i got y/n's favorite ice cream, candy, snacks, a blanket, a stuffed animal, flowers, and some more things. y/n's gonna be traumatized her whole life and i can't do anything to help that so this is the least i can do.

after i bought all this stuff i drove back home. tay was sitting with y/n on the couch. y/n was fast asleep in tays arms but i could see the tear stains on both of their cheeks. tay carefully put y/n on the couch and walked over to me. she saw my knuckles. they were all bloody and cut up.

"trav what did you do..." she said as she grabbed my hand to look at the cuts.

"don't worry about it" i said. "i got some things for y/n" i said. tay smiled and hugged me and we stayed like that for a while.