oh my god ew!!!

THERE IS NO WAY THAT TAYLOR JUST PLAYED TIM MCGRAW X COWBOY LIKE ME AND MIRRORBALL X EPIPHANY IS SHE TRYING TI KILL ME??? USER TAYLORSWIFT13 DNI.

tw:// light smut ig

y/n age: 13

today was saturday and i have been out with my friend all day today. we went shopping, we got lunch, and we saw a movie. surprisingly there weren't as many paps i thought there was going to be so that was nice. we were with my mom's security guard greg. he just walked around with us to make sure we were safe.

it came to the time where we had to drop my friend off at her house and greg drove me home.

"thank you greg" i said as i walked up to the front door.

"no problem" he said with a smile.

i opened the door and was met with emptiness. usually dad would be watching tv and mom would be answering emails but no one was down here. i just shrugged and went upstairs to my room. i walked past their room and what i heard was weird. it was muffled but i couldn't make it out.

i knocked on the door no answer so i opened it. when i opened the door i questioned all my life choices. my mom was screaming or moaning my dads name and my dad was you know what. i stood their with my mouth agape and dropped my phone.

my dads head looked back and we made eye contact. he quickly covered my mom with the blanket and then covered his crotch.

"oh my god oh my god oh my god" i said as i turned on my heel and left the room.

taylors pov:

"oh my god trav you feel so fucking good" i said as he pumped into me.

"is this good princess" he asked.

"yes right there trav" i moaned. "faster!" i screamed. just as i was about to reach my high he gasped and pulled out.

"baby-'' i tried to say before he covered me with the blanket.

i peaked around trav and that's when i saw y/n standing right there. shit.

your pov

i ran to my room and jumped on my bed and covered my head with my pillow. there is no way i just saw that. oh my god. i'm scarred for life i'm not gonna be able to look at myself the same way.
i guess ill get a baby brother or sister soon!

then i heard a knock on my door. it was my parents.

"y/n can we come in?" my mom asked.

"ew no" i said.

"y/n we need to talk to you" my dad said.

"are you fully clothed and are you not gonna be a moaning mess? 'oh yes trav right there!' 'faster" i said as i mocked my mom.

"y/n open the door." my dad said with a sigh. i opened the door and had my eyes covered.

"oh come on y/n" my dad said with a chuckle. i opened my eyes and saw my mom standing there with an embarrassed look on her face.

i sat down on my bed and they sat down on it too.

"oh god no you are not sitting on this bed. you too CANNOT be in a bed together without being nasty." i said as i shooed them off. my dad just laughed.

"so y/n um" my mom started to say.

"was it good mom?" i looked over at my mom and flashed her smile. my mom turned a darker shade of red. how i love embarrassing my mom.

"y/n this is not what we're here to talk about" my dad chimed in.

"do you guys really think i don't know what sex is? we learned about it in school i'm not stupid" i said. my mom and dad just looked at each other.

"i just you know didn't expect to see my parents having it... you guys know there's such things as locks right?!" i said. they both nodded. they were both red now.

"i thought you guys were coming to talk to me? why am i doing all the talking? actually you know what. i'm glad you guys love each other but like you know... please lock your door next time. that scene will be etched in my brain forever" i said. they just nodded and left the room.

seeing them embarrassed was the highlight of my day.