The Captain

Once school came to an end, Izuku packed up his things and left his classroom, where he then began heading to the lockers to change out of his school shoes and into his regular red sneakers. After putting his shoes on, Izuku remembered that Toga wanted him to go to the gymnasium after school. So he went ahead and began walking around the school until he was right behind it. Looking ahead, Izuku sees a giant building which has to be the gymnasium. As he was making his way towards the building event began to hear to hear laughter and talking, eventually he walked up to a an open door which he then peeked through and saw girls in their gym uniforms and practicing on gymnastic equipment. Seeing them practice, Izuku went ahead and stepped in to the gymnasium and looked at the girls with amazement as they practiced. Yet as he did so a voice suddenly yelled out to him.

~Friend 1~

"HEY YOU!"

With hearing that, Izuku what startled. As he turned his head over to his left he saw three girls approaching him. Eventually the three girls surrounded Izuku who looked at them nervously.

~Friend 1~

"What do you think you're doing here!? Don't you know the gymnasium is reserved for the girls gymnastic club after school!?"

~Deku~

"W-w-well.. I-I-

~Friend 2~

"I bet he came here to peep on us girls while we practice."

~Deku~

"What? N-no that wasn't-"

~Friend 3~

"Makes sense. Why else would he be acting so nervous?"

From Izuku unable to explain himself to these girls, he began breathing heavily along with feeling all eyes on him and hearing the clutter of whispers going through his ears. Crunching hold of the straps of his backpack his body begin to tense up, until suddenly a familiar voice called out his name.

~Toga~

"Izuku!"

From hearing his name by Toga, all these feelings within washed away as Izuku looked past the girls, he saw Toga wearing a gym uniform and noticed that her hair was tied up into two messy buns which looks really good on her. After laying eyes upon her she then began running over to him. Once Toga reached Izuku, the three girls stepped aside to allow Toga to stand right in front of Izuku.

~Toga~

"You came."

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah I did."

~Toga~

"Well good, now I can show you why I wanted you to come here."

~Friend 1~

"Wait a minute. Toga, you know him?"

As Toga heard this she looked over at her other friends as she then grabbed hold of Izuku's right arm causing him to blush, Toga also smiled at her

~Toga~

"That's right! This Izuku Midoriya, my new friend."

Hearing Toga say this, the three girls we're surprised to hear this.

~Toga~

"Now if you excuse us, I'm going to show Izuku around."

With that said, Toga walked away from her friends while still holding onto Izuku's arm. While walking away, Izuku looked at Toga.

~Toga~

"Uh... Th-thanks Toga."

~Toga~

"For what?"