Loo Loo Land

Stolas's mansion can be seen through the night, before cutting to the master bedroom where Stolas and his wife, Stella are asleep. A young Octavia and Y/n's frightened voice can be heard from the distance.

Young Octavia: Mummy! Daddyyyy!

Young Y/n: Mama! Papa!

Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket.

Stolas: *sleepily* Mmph. The children's calling us, Stella.

Stella: *sleepily, annoyed* You get up

Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters the room Octavia and Y/n share, where she and him are hiding together beneath her blankets.

Stolas: Via? N/n? What troubles you, my children?

Young Octavia: *sobbing* Daddy! Daddy!

Young Y/n: Papa!

Young Octavia and Y/n climbs down from Octavia's bed and runs into their father's arms. Stolas hoists them up to comfort them.

Young Octavia: *sobbing* Y/n and I had a dream! A really bad dream!

Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tear and places his hand on Y/n's head.

Stolas: A nightmare.

Young Y/n: *sobbing* We was looking all over the palace, and... we couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there! You left us all alone!

Stolas: *rubs kids on the back comfortingly* There there, my darlings, it's okay. You're okay.

Stolas summons his grimoire to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed.

Stolas: When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember...

Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open.