Australia's POV! So exciting! We have some more info about him and Brazil's relationship here, and his first impression of Ukraine. Also him talking a lil bit about his star spangled sister, AKA the main character, AKA America.

Australia's POV

"Ooo, I have helpers!" America clapped her hands together and smiled as we walked in. I groaned.

"Not willingly, but yes" I muttered, prying New Zealand's hands of my arm. That girl has a tight grip. America just laughed and looked us up and down, deciding what we would do.

"Aussie, grab the meat, New Zealand you get the seasoning. I'm going to heat up the grill while you two do your jobs. Just hang around, I might need you guys to grab stuff for me, but that's it" My sister explained, and New Zealand and I went off to do as she ordered.

"What are you making" New Zealand called from our spice and seasoning cabinet.

"Well, I wanted to make burgers, but father would kill me. We're having sausage, steak, and pork for lunch" America called back, while turning the dial on our large grill in our very large backyard. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Canada leading two countries through it, talking along the way. A boy and a girl. The girl, who must be Ukraine, 'Canada's other half', was actually very pretty. I mean, all countries were good looking, but she was very pretty compared to them. She also looked kind. I could imagine why Canada was in love with her. The boy though, he sent my gay alarms screaming their heads off. He was very very good looking. I guessed he was Ukraine's older brother who had a girlfriend. I don't think his girlfriend would be letting him go anytime soon.

"Earth to Australia" New Zealand waved a hand in front of my face, which snapped me out of my thoughts "Get that meat to America before she explodes, and Canada would be furious if she did that in front of his girlfriend"

"Oh, right, I'll do that now" I said sheepishly, averting my gaze from the boy and walking over to America to deliver my package of meat. I gave it to my grumpy looking sister, who gave me a playful glare, and walked over to New Zealand, who was leaning against the wall of our house, next to our large sliding glass door. I leaned next to her in the wall, catching her smile and returning it.

"Such a shame he has a girlfriend, he is hot!" New Zealand giggled, and I couldn't help but agree with her. About him being good looking, not that it's a shame he has a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend, and would never think of breaking up with him. Brazil is amazing, and I wouldn't trade him for the world, and all the power in it. He is beautiful, and kind, he surfs really well, he skateboards, and he is really into sports, especially soccer. He loves soccer and is the best soccer player I've ever seen. He also loves animals, dangerous ones especially, almost just as much as I do. He's the only one who does. Like New Zealand told Canada and America, we share a pet tarantula, named Capitão, meaning captain. I had the idea to name it Captain, and Brazil had the idea for Capitão, and I loved it. We shared him together, sometimes I took care of the tarantula, sometimes Brazil did. I insisted that he have Capitão while I visited my family here, and he agreed. He said he needed Capitão to keep him company while I was gone. I already missed Brazil. I wish he was here with me.

"You thinking bout your boyfriend" New Zealand teased, smirking as she leaned closer to me. I blushed, I couldn't help it, she just knew me so well, and always seemed to know exactly what I was thinking.

"Maybe" I smiled sheepishly, and her smirk grew wider.

"Knew it" She said, mostly to herself, as she backed away and went back to leaning on the wall. I snorted. But she want wrong.

"Australia, New Zealand, can you come her really quick?" Canada called over to us, beckoning with his hand. New Zealand and I shared an excited look. This was the first time he talked to us since Ukraine got here. He was probably afraid we would embarrass him, which we probably would. He would regret calling us over. But we would enjoy it.