Are We friends

After having another pretty good day at school, Izuku returned home where he was greeted by his mom once again. going into his room he changed out of his his school uniform and into something comfortable. Once changed he then went over to his desk and sat down where he then reached into his backpack where he pulled out his notebook along with some homework. Placing them on his table, he reaches over to a cup of pencils and pulls out one which he then begins using on his homework and notebook. While doing some homework and writing some notes, Izuku suddenly stopped as he as he found himself a bit stuck on a question.

~Deku~

"Hmm, how do I solve this question again?"

While thinking real hard to solve this question, the thought of Toga suddenly ran past his mind. From that happening he shakes his head to focus on the question. But once again the thought of Toga runs past his mind again. With a thought of Toga only popping up in his mind, Izuku couldn't think of anything else which began to make him blush as he began to puzzle the reason why he was thinking about her? While puzzling the reason why he was thinking about her, Izuku thought of the way to distract himself from those thoughts. So moving his homework aside he then moves his notebook close to him, where he then presses the tip of his lead pencil right against the paper of his notebook. So without a second thought he then begins drawing. Eventually after a couple minutes of drawing, Izuku realize that he is not thought of Toga at all. So from that realization, he stopped drawing completely, but from doing so he noticed what he was drawing this entire time was Toga. Seeing that he drew her, Izuku realized that he was not paying attention of what he was drawing, instead he was just going off the top of his head. Looking at the detailed drawing he made of her, Izuku felt so embarrassed.

~Izuku~

"How did I not know that I was drawing her? If anyone sees this then I think I'll just dive embarrassment."

Suddenly right after saying those words, the door to his room then opens, along with hearing his mom's voice.

~Inko~

"Izuku, dinner is ready"

Right after hearing those words, Izuku immediately slammed his notebook closed. Where he also blushed as he sat up straight in his chair. From Izuku doing this, Inko looked at him with confusion."

~Inko~

"Uh sweetie? Are you okay?"

~Izuku~

"Y-yeah I'm fine Mom."

~Inko~

"Well if you say so. Dinner is ready by the way."

~Izuku~

"O-okay. I'll be there soon just got to finish up a bit of homework."

~Inko~

"Okay then. Don't take too long."

~Izuku~

"I-I won't."

With that said, Inko shut Izuku's door leaving him alone in his living room. As Izuku looks back down at his notebook, he didn't opens it and begins flipping back to the page where he drew Toga. Once he did so he looks back at the drawing and noticed that he missed a bit of details while drawing her so being somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to drawing, Izuku picks up his pencil once again and begins putting the finishing details on the drawing of Toga.

~The next day~

During the afternoon, Toga was in her classroom, wish she was not paying attention to the teacher instead she was glancing over at the clock and and waited for lunch so she could see Izuku on the roof again and have lunch together for the fourth time. Eventually after staying at the clock, the bell to lunch finally rang. From hearing the bell ring she then reached into a bag and pulled out her bento. After doing so she got up from her seat, but before she could make her way over to the door, the three friends then approached her.