This time, full Canada POV chapter, without it changing to America because I was at a writers block. Also, I will say this again, but most of this story is based on, or if you must, copied from Shattering Constellations by Blisopoppy, which by the way you should DEFINITELY read because it's awesome. But yeah, I just wanted to put my own spin on it, but I have to, and want to, credit my inspiration✨✨

Canada's POV

  "Mom!" I smile as my sister shouts and runs to hug our mother. She buries her head in the crook of our mother's neck.

"Ma chère Amérique, tu m'as tellement manqué!" Our mother, said happily as my sister pulled away, then she turned to me "Mon beau Canada, oh comme tu as grandi!"

"We've missed you to Mom" I said as I hugged her.

"Where is your father, mon amour" France said, turning to my sister again.

"He's in his office" My sister responded, but was startled by our siblings, Australia and New Zealand, tackling her.

"Merci Amérique" My mother said, kissed her on the cheek, and headed up the stairs.

"Fucking Australia and Kiwi" She shouted, and I laughed.

"Nice one Aussie" I said, helping my brother up from the floor. He was also laughing, and tears pricked the corners of his eyes.

"Her reaction was priceless" My brother giggled "She's never scared, we accomplished the impossible"

"I wasn't scared, I was shocked!" My sister argued, heaving herself up along with our other sister New Zealand.

"Still a win in my book" New Zealand shrugged, and smirked "She's also never shocked"

"Fuck you Kiwi" America shoved New Zealand, and she just stumbled and giggled.

"Where's Father?" Australia asked suddenly, and I pointed up the stairs.

"He's in his beloved office" America said and rolled her eyes. She would never to that to his face of course, or anything remotely rude for that matter, but behind his back, all hell was unleashed. "Mom's talking to him so I wouldn't interrupt them, Father would be in a bad mood if we did, let's wait till they come back down. In the meantime, you guys want breakfast?"

"Yes please!" Both of our siblings said in union, New Zealand clasping her hands together, and Australia perking up. "Alrighty, be prepared for my classic eggs, bacon, and orange juice! If you want pancakes, that Maple's job, not mine" America said as she walked into our kitchen, her voice fading away as she got farther. She closed the door and I was left with my two younger siblings I hadn't seen in years.

"How have you guys been?" I asked, I know nothing about them now. I only know the them from three years ago, not the them from now.

"Well, Aussie's got a boyfriend!" New Zealand cooed, put her hands on his right shoulder, and put her chin on her hands. My brother just blushed and shrugged her off.

"Really? Who is it? What's his name?" I said quickly, desperately wanting to know who could capture my brother's heart.

"Brazil..." Australia mumbled, and looked down, blushing even more "It's not serious"

"They go on dates, always hang out at school, they kiss all the time, I sometimes catch them making out! They even share a pet tarantula, it's like their son! So 'it's not serious' my ass!!" New Zealand exclaimed, and I laughed. My brother covered his face in his hands, but I could still see his deep blush, which made me laugh even more.

"What about you" New Zealand perked up, and I just looked down, my face heating up.

"He's in love!" America called from the kitchen, where I could hear sizzling bacon.